PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Not Loading Error

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Shelter seems to be working beautifully as far as I can tell! Nice and fast!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
arbor's Avatararbor
Does the site continue to undergo maintenance sporadically? I’ve been randomly getting “The site is offline” all day (it’s 9pm for me right now on June 1). I don’t have discord so I can’t check there for updates. If it’s just me then I guess I need to make a bug report. ETA: I don’t mean a pop-up message, I mean that the site is just a white screen with a message saying “The site is currently offline for maintenance”.
arbor ☼ journal: 16 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

Does the site continue to undergo maintenance sporadically? I’ve been randomly getting “The site is offline” all day (it’s 9pm for me right now on June 1). I don’t have discord so I can’t check there for updates. If it’s just me then I guess I need to make a bug report. ETA: I don’t mean a pop-up message, I mean that the site is just a white screen with a message saying “The site is currently offline for maintenance”.
No, it does not. It would be announced if it did. It could be a case of weird caching.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
arbor's Avatararbor
I see. Well I’m on my phone but I’ll try figuring out how to clear it and just wait a few days and see what happens. I was wondering why no one was posting or commenting about all of this maintenance lol.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page