PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Not Loading Error

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
We have received multiple reports about the shelter not currently working and error codes associated with that issue. Niet is aware of the shelter being dead and is currently working on fixing the issue. Here are some words from the man himself: We appreciate your patience while this issue is being investigated and want to let everyone know it will be sorted ASAP, though at this time there is no ETA for when that will be. This post will be edited with all necessary updates! ________________________________________________ Update from Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I've applied a "patch" fix to get it working, but it's the old laggy code. As soon as the file permission issue is resolved, I'll be re-updating to the new code.
Icon by me!
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
glad its being fixed, everyone level up your mons before you get distracted by those pretty eggs again
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
LilBadger's AvatarLilBadger
Glad it's being worked on, it can be a bit annoying for SAM Hunters
Samira/Sammi/Sam Profile pic is a photograph of a male snow owl I have taken at Berlin Zoo (Tiergarten) with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Glad it's something that can be worked on :) y'all are great.
I thought it was just me facing some shelter issues! Glad I'm not getting crazy lol Hope you guys can find the issue as quick as possible... Also, thanks for doing the best to fix it <3
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
ooooh thank goodness... i thought it was just my phone being weird LOL thank you all for fixing it!!
finn + blurr | he/they score: 595 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
i thought it was my wifi thanks for trying to fix it
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
LOL i also thought it was just my wifi. x) gotta love technology haha! thanks for your hard work!
Avatar is artwork from the manga Tokyo Ghoul by Sui Ishida
Eggu Tamago's AvatarEggu Tamago
Thank you for the update and good luck working it out <3 !

0 | He / Him | Lv. 28

Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Avatar @Nyanfuw Pixel Art @Eggu Tamago aka me
Egg designs belong to PokéFarm Q
Gaj Redfox's AvatarGaj Redfox
I noticed the error and didn't really think anything of it because I know how quickly you guys work. Having been on this site for as long as I have been and all. You're all doing fantastic and I know stuff'll be in working order again soon enough. (:
Avatar made with Picrew, edited by me. Please do not steal it.
Lv. 100 — +27,064,134
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page