PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Bolt ⚡ - An Electric Type Clan

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 101112

and yo kalos sitting cuties revealed??? oh thats awesome hell yea !!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 73 — 11,439 / 16,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Bump~! Welcome to the clan Pachi! Apologies for me being a bit late lol. Unrelated, made the fun (/s) decision of trying to collect every single electric type tcg card. Hopefully for my 18th I pull a lot of the SV ones 🙏
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
Pvchloride's AvatarPvchloride
ace.png
Hello everyone! My name is Chiu and I'm a huge electric type fan!! I really love all electric mice but I am absolutely and unashamedly partial to Dedenne! It's my favorite pokemon of all time and my main reason for joining pokefarm was to get a ton of Dedennes, hahaha! Thanks a lot for having me! And I just wanted to chime in, the new pokemon fits are adorable!! I have been waiting for Kalos so long and I preordered Dedenne so fast! I was also surprised by some of the early sold outs too omg. Good luck with the TCG collection!! I have recently bought all the dedenne cards and it's been a quest (I still miss the most expensive ones with only a Dedenne cameo though) but it's so much fun! I am so glad they have been expanding to add more full arts in recent years too. I am sure you can do it!!
gaylie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggaylie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pvchloride

Hello everyone! My name is Chiu and I'm a huge electric type fan!! I really love all electric mice but I am absolutely and unashamedly partial to Dedenne! It's my favorite pokemon of all time and my main reason for joining pokefarm was to get a ton of Dedennes, hahaha! Thanks a lot for having me! And I just wanted to chime in, the new pokemon fits are adorable!! I have been waiting for Kalos so long and I preordered Dedenne so fast! I was also surprised by some of the early sold outs too omg. Good luck with the TCG collection!! I have recently bought all the dedenne cards and it's been a quest (I still miss the most expensive ones with only a Dedenne cameo though) but it's so much fun! I am so glad they have been expanding to add more full arts in recent years too. I am sure you can do it!!
code | art by gaylie
hover for credit
big agree!!!! dedenne is soooo cute, i absolutely love it! it's shiny is so adorable too, chocolate coated hampster mouse 🥺💕
  • Main
  • Pokémon
  • Credit
Art Shop v-poison.png 4139 v-poison.png
Lv. 100 — +778,716
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +908,691
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Art by gaylie Profile Picture by gaylie Code by gaylie
ace.png
Waa it is isn't it? I love the chocolate hamster so much!!!!! ;;
Yesss! Love Dedenne, despite my display name in most places, it's actually my favourite pokemon too! They really did just make the perfect little guy <3 Also, I plan to buy the next tcg set that's been announced since im pretty sure theres a Galvantula EX in there. I HOPE it's that set since I've only seel the image once and I'm a sucker for collecting my favourites 🥺
ace.png
I am SO GLAD to see so many dedenne fans!!! yay!!! He's truly a creature!! Also omg galvantula ex... i went digging for the card and it looks amazing, I really hope you can get it!!!!

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page