PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Bolt ⚡ - An Electric Type Clan

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
hello hello! i'm whoopsiez, but you can call me Finn or Blurr :D i currently don't have enough credits to buy hoard fields, but i may hoard in the future! who knows my favorite electric pokemon are rotom, toxel, and shinx! Cyriac here is my electric mascot >:]c
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Welcome! Cyriac looks verry cool, I'll add him to the mascot list!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Iv'e ordered a Galvantula plush!! Can't wait to show her to you guys when she arrives 🥺
Yippee 👏 I'm waiting to order a bellibolt next month also saving up to get a new pet frog I lost Avocado in May 🥺 Changed my name to Honeymander in celebration of my Charmander in Pokemon Scarlett)
Avatar by Gumshoe, Banners by RWPrince,
I have updated your name on the member list and will work on the clicklist a bit later^^ I'd love to see the Bellibolt once you finally get them! I'd also love to see your frog once you get them 🥺
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hi hi! I'm Finizen but you can call me Rosie or Ashley I'm currently hoarding Shinx and doing a mini hunt for an albino I adore electric types my favorite are Shinx, Jolteon and Pikachu I have a plush Pikachu somewhere... And here are my current Shinx mascots
Pfp from Pfq
Welcome, Finizen! I have added your mascots to the list^^ -- Clicklist is now up to date! Better to have gotten it done now than later down the line when we get more and more members •w•"
Hi hi again it's me Finizen <3 I decided to start collecting Pawmi along with the Shinx I'm collecting :)

QUOTE originally posted by Finizen

Hi hi again it's me Finizen <3 I decided to start collecting Pawmi along with the Shinx I'm collecting :)
Updated^^ Pawmi is cute, a verrry good pokemon to collect! -- Also, look who arrived! Her name is Mozzarella <3

Galvantula plush :)

How cute!

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page