PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ren's Art Shoppe [NEW COMM TYPE + DISCOUNT !]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

NEW ADOPTS AGAIN!! continuing my series of -type eevee fusions. this time it is psychic types. £10/equiv in zc each! EDIT: all sold!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
two sets of adopts in two days! wow! first wave of the promised pokemon gijinkas, and they are shinies! £15 or equiv in zc! (not yet listed on th - i am too tired for that. if they haven't sold by tomorrow i'll list em then)
Hey hey Ren! May I request a melan Absol shiny charm bait? I can do 400k credits (or more if needed, just let me know!)
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
DoomCookie's AvatarDoomCookie
- who you want me to draw- https://toyhou.se/17131470.scythe - crop (bust/halfbody/fullbody)- Bust - if you want shading- shaded please - what kind of background you'd like- whatever you think would look good :D - payment type and amount- 800,000 credits

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Hiya Ren!! Could I have an unshaded bust of Ceffa! I'll pay half in gp and half in zc (so 250gp and 500zc I believe?) lmk if that's good for you :3
finished! and showcasing the art since i like it a lot.

click if you would like to see a beetle

Sooty's AvatarSooty
Hello, I'd love to get some art please!! Character: Pip Crop: Bust Shading: Unshaded Background: Some kind of soft yellow would be nice :D Payment: That should be 500k credits if I'm understanding the main right? :0
Lv. 100 — +735,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!

QUOTE originally posted by DoomCookie

- who you want me to draw- https://toyhou.se/17131470.scythe - crop (bust/halfbody/fullbody)- Bust - if you want shading- shaded please - what kind of background you'd like- whatever you think would look good :D - payment type and amount- 800,000 credits
finished!

QUOTE originally posted by Sooty

Hello, I'd love to get some art please!! Character: Pip Crop: Bust Shading: Unshaded Background: Some kind of soft yellow would be nice :D Payment: That should be 500k credits if I'm understanding the main right? :0
finished! definitely didn't forget to post this for two days!
bump !!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Haiii Deltaaaaaa!!! Could I request a Xerneas s/a/m delta bait? I can give you 800gp for it :3
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page