PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ren's Art Shoppe [COMMS CLOSED, ADOPTS OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112131415

QUOTE originally posted by CombeeCafe

Ahhh how much for one!!! I have x60 daycare pass stacks :000
i always list my new adopts and their prices under the "adopts" tab in my shop. please check that before you offer on an adopt.

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
bump! still got adopts that haven't sold, two of alcremies one of humanoid, take a look if you wanna
bump! also i am running a raffle on toyhouse here if anyone's interested and has a th! it's for a custom pokémon design :D

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

hiya how much would it be to get an commission like the exe one you made, i think its super cool
finished! (has been for a couple days but i forgot to mark it as done here whoops)
bump!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Hi Ren! Could I have a melan delta bait for Ralts? I dont remember if you have a specific way of indicating deltas but like a little symbol on a bead might work if you dont :3 thank you! How's 500gp sound?
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
bump! ft some art i'm proud of and would like to show off :D
bump !
Finally letting myself be tempted lol - who you want me to draw: them - crop (bust/halfbody): Bust - if you want shading: Yes - what kind of background you'd like: I don't have a specific in mind, but something to do with poison type in general - payment type and amount: 920 ZC (if my math regarding the shading is right)
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
hello my funny friends of pokéfarm. my commissions + shiny charm baits are temporarily closed due to my chronic pain in my hands + wrists getting Real Bad over the past couple days. i gotta let myself rest + recuperate and also get a wrist brace. to those who have already commissioned me, i'll be working on your art sporadically when i'm able to (because if i don't draw i will go completely mad) and the same goes for adopts (because those are generally less strenuous and i already have part of a set done). commissions + baits will reopen when my hand is not utterly killing me. the shop will remain unlocked because i still have adopts for sale. thank you for reading! (p.s.: my good good friend crypt aka catboy cyrus has an art shop so if you're looking to commission something i highly reccomend him. he's also doing art trades right now if you're into that. i gotta stop typing now because ow ouch my hand)

Pages: 123··· 89101112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page