PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ren's Art Shoppe [COMMS CLOSED, ADOPTS OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

- splash !! - bust - if you want shading: yes ! - a very simple pastel patterning you think would suit her c: - 115K credits !!
finished!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
master.pngb.png
if you aren't open, i'll repost when you are !! <33 - who you want me to draw: scythe - bust/halfbody: bust - if you want shading: nty ! - what kind of background you'd like: something basic, perhaps a simple sword or kind of an outline of a cat trying to snap at the viewer ? interpret this as you wish !! <3 - payment type: 100K credits !
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

if you aren't open, i'll repost when you are !! <33 - who you want me to draw: scythe - bust/halfbody: bust - if you want shading: nty ! - what kind of background you'd like: something basic, perhaps a simple sword or kind of an outline of a cat trying to snap at the viewer ? interpret this as you wish !! <3 - payment type: 100K credits !
whoops i forgot to lock the thread. still closed, sorry!

QUOTE originally posted by WooperBlooper

who you want me to draw: eclipse~ bust/halfbody: halfbody! if you want shading: yes please~ what kind of background you'd like: solid colour, purple~ payment type (and amount, if not a currency): I saw that an albino would suffice for an unshaded halfbody, and as for the shading, I will add on 120,000 credits(15% of 800000)! so my total payment would be an i.png and 120k credits! please tell me if I calculated wrongly~ ^^ thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing my oc in your art style~ ^^
finished! with that, the shop is once again OPEN! now with slots! and for those who are interested in adopts, i'm hoping to have a couple up within the next couple days :3 (also i've opened more complex commissions + custom character design comms on my ko-fi! so if you want something more fancy or a custom design from me, that's where you can get it !!)
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
ultra.pngc.png
hello! back again! who you want me to draw: richard~ bust/halfbody: halfbody! if you want shading: yes please~ what kind of background you'd like: solid colour, blue~ payment type (and amount, if not a currency): a y.png and 120k credits! please tell me if I calculated wrongly~ ^^ thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing my oc in your art style once again(i heard you liked fox-like pokemon, so i hope you have fun drawing her)~ ^^

★eclipse ♡ she/her ♡ jolly★

★ hello! i'm WooperBlooper/eclipse~ ★
shop art shopjournal!credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm q signature pagedoll @nekojiru on pokefarm q
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
master.pngb.png

reposting for the re-opening <3
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
steaing the last lost - who you want me to draw https://toyhou.se/21710190.mewberry - bust - if you want shading nty - what kind of background you'd like any ^^ - payment type credits

QUOTE originally posted by WooperBlooper

hello! back again! who you want me to draw: richard~ bust/halfbody: halfbody! if you want shading: yes please~ what kind of background you'd like: solid colour, blue~ payment type (and amount, if not a currency): a y.png and 120k credits! please tell me if I calculated wrongly~ ^^ thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing my oc in your art style once again(i heard you liked fox-like pokemon, so i hope you have fun drawing her)~ ^^
finished!
just posted a new adopt, a glaceon/umbreon fusion! will be making some more eeveelution variants in future! still working on commissions, for those who've placed orders. i've had a bit of a difficult time drawing the past few days, but they are on their way!
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
ultra.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

just posted a new adopt, a glaceon/umbreon fusion! will be making some more eeveelution variants in future! still working on commissions, for those who've placed orders. i've had a bit of a difficult time drawing the past few days, but they are on their way!
hello! around how much are you looking for for the glaceon + umbreon fusion? i'm hoping to snag it for my friend! thank you once again~ :3

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page