PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Cryst's Corner

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 51525354

QUOTE originally posted by Cryst

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixResearch

Hi! I was hoping to get an albino and shiny scatterbug. Could I trade you an albino and shiny from my pokeball scatterbugs for them? I have a few in my UFT fields if you have a preference.
hi! sorry but im not interested in swapping for other scatterbug patterns :’)
That's okay! Maybe I'll save up for specials later.
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hey again! would you take 2 masks of beauty and maybe 20 zc for both tidal bells? market is weird and math is hard LOL

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_jir.png for july TR
Tala-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTala-chan
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
cryst <3 my mask of beauty, your ugajin lamps?
Score: 45694
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Dorothy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDorothy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Hello there! May I buy this Quirky Shiny Scatterbug for 60k credits and this Quirky Albino Scatterbug for 90 GP? Also, this might be an odd question but if you have any regulars left over from your hunt may I buy some off of you as well? I want to collect some Icy Snow, but unfortunately my pattern is Fancy I won't be able to do so myself. No worries if you don't have any left, or if that is too much hassle! I appreciate the thought at least. :-) Thank you so much, and I hope you have a lovely day or night depending on your time zone! <3
Cryst's Avatarv-ground.pngCryst
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

hey again! would you take 2 masks of beauty and maybe 20 zc for both tidal bells? market is weird and math is hard LOL
hi there! sounds ok with me, math is in fact hard and im too tired to thoroughly check rn LOL T_T ill send them over to you :D

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

cryst <3 my mask of beauty, your ugajin lamps?
tala-chan <3 say less o7

QUOTE originally posted by Dorothy

Hello there! May I buy this Quirky Shiny Scatterbug for 60k credits and this Quirky Albino Scatterbug for 90 GP? Also, this might be an odd question but if you have any regulars left over from your hunt may I buy some off of you as well? I want to collect some Icy Snow, but unfortunately my pattern is Fancy I won't be able to do so myself. No worries if you don't have any left, or if that is too much hassle! I appreciate the thought at least. :-) Thank you so much, and I hope you have a lovely day or night depending on your time zone! <3
hi! you can but i just wanna make sure: apparently i forgot to put it in the shop post, but my pattern is tundra, not icy snow :'D would you still like the specials? i also dont have any leftover scatterbugs at the moment but ill be resuming the chain shortly after TR so i can send you some then, if you still want them! thank you & sorry for the confusion <3
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 10,890 ✦ Hunt: 99/5920
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Dorothy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDorothy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cryst

QUOTE originally posted by Dorothy

hi! you can but i just wanna make sure: apparently i forgot to put it in the shop post, but my pattern is tundra, not icy snow :'D would you still like the specials? i also dont have any leftover scatterbugs at the moment but ill be resuming the chain shortly after TR so i can send you some then, if you still want them! thank you & sorry for the confusion <3
Oh yes, that is totally fine with me! I actually am looking to collect Tundra as well, so that is perfect. It's also an easy mix up, they're both arctic related after all. So I'd love to take those Quirky gals off your hands still. :-) I'd love to take any extras off your hands once you do resume! There is no rush of course, it's best to hunt what you enjoy / what you're feeling at the moment haha. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness, as well as the clarification!
complete.pngs.png
bump ~ got quite a few summons in stock so be sure to check out that tab <3 i also have S/A golett among other things UFT :D
complete.pngs.png
bump! along with summons i have quite a few DP vouchers in stock courtesy of @iOlrickx :'D you can buy them from me here, or directly through @iOlrickx here! hope it helps you delta hunters prepare for the upcoming niet day~
Bondsmith's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBondsmith
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Can I get your three gray stones for 300 GP? (I collect them at 100 each)
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Bondsmith

Can I get your three gray stones for 300 GP? (I collect them at 100 each)
sending~

Pages: 123··· 51525354

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page