PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Cryst's Corner

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354

Cryst's Avatarv-ground.pngCryst
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Another ring for that music box? o:
for sure, trade coming your way~
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 10,890 ✦ Hunt: 99/5920
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Flotteur's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlotteur
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
hi hi! :D would you accept a mask of beauty for these two?

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

b.pngg.pngy.png
★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; bug.png 5949
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Flotteur

hi hi! :D would you accept a mask of beauty for these two?
hi! thats fine with me because i forgot to mark golett as genderless and therefore 1.5x DP price LOL my bad. ill send them over :D
pupimocchi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngpupimocchi
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Hi! :) could I please buy your 15 medium psychic gems for gp?
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! would you accept 2 masks of beauty and a hyperspace ring for 2 origin sashes, and 2 more masks of beauty for 2 steel statues?

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_jir.png for july TR
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ozma

hello! would you accept 2 masks of beauty and a hyperspace ring for 2 origin sashes, and 2 more masks of beauty for 2 steel statues?
hi! im fine with the masks and ring for my origin sashes, but steel statues are valued at around 75k on the market so you’d be taking a loss with that :’D id be fine with one mask of beauty and say 30k credits to make up the difference for the statues if that’s fine with you! that said i do need to adjust my collectors price for masks of beauty it seems…
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cryst

hi! im fine with the masks and ring for my origin sashes, but steel statues are valued at around 75k on the market so you’d be taking a loss with that :’D id be fine with one mask of beauty and say 30k credits to make up the difference for the statues if that’s fine with you! that said i do need to adjust my collectors price for masks of beauty it seems…
oh that doesn’t bother me tbh! you’re sweet for mentioning though. i love opening seals and swapping what i get, and if it helps other collectors that’s a bonus! especially those going for melan so easily 1k+ summons. like these origin sashes are going right to someone to swap for tanzaku LOL but if that makes you too uncomfortable i can do the 30k, but yeah my offer is fine for me :)
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by pupimocchi

Hi! :) could I please buy your 15 medium psychic gems for gp?
my eyes totally skipped over this initially, sorry! sending the gems your way!

oh that doesn’t bother me tbh! you’re sweet for mentioning though. i love opening seals and swapping what i get, and if it helps other collectors that’s a bonus! especially those going for melan so easily 1k+ summons. like these origin sashes are going right to someone to swap for tanzaku LOL but if that makes you too uncomfortable i can do the 30k, but yeah my offer is fine for me :)
aw ok i didnt mind either way i just wanted to make sure that the offer was fair :'D thats very sweet of you to help other people out like that!! could you please send me a trade with whichever offer youd like? thank you sm <3
Hi! I was hoping to get an albino and shiny scatterbug. Could I trade you an albino and shiny from my pokeball scatterbugs for them? I have a few in my UFT fields if you have a preference.
complete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixResearch

Hi! I was hoping to get an albino and shiny scatterbug. Could I trade you an albino and shiny from my pokeball scatterbugs for them? I have a few in my UFT fields if you have a preference.
hi! sorry but im not interested in swapping for other scatterbug patterns :’)

Pages: 123··· 5051525354

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page