PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 111213

thundr's Avatarthundr
I bought an ubercharm
Buying jade orbs!
Score: 0
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
omg, remembered another one. so i saw zorua's egg in the lab, first zorua egg i'd ever seen, and it was the shiny colours. i just assumed that: - when an egg was going to hatch shiny the egg would change colours to match - eggs that were going to hatch shiny were predetermined and not decided upon hatch as is actually the case. i was very quickly disappointed. i should have known because its ZORUA the pokemon that is known for ILLUSIONS but i wanted my sparkles i guess! the egg description didnt clue me in either i assumed the "you could have sworn they were red though" was a little thing to say "oooh look you found a shiny egg!!!"
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
OMG i also rembered something else i did! when i first learned about buying summons to do legend hunts and stuff i thought that all summons would be the same price and didn't understand market so i was out here trying to get white stones for 15 zc because i saw people buying idols for that price LOL
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
got breeding pairs and got really angry over why i only got an egg like once a month until i borrowed a pair from a user.. they dmed me asking for the pair back the next day and the absolute SHOCK on my face when i realised you need to click to get eggs💀 also i remember when i was very new and started trying to hunt pachirisu.. no radars, no boosts, nothing. i dont even remember having more than 5 eggs in my dex💀
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
bump!
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
Not sure how this happened but I've had this account since 2017 and did not discover the Summons page until earlier this year. The whole time I was opening box after box, thinking... "so when do I get to unlock a legendary Pokemon? I hope it's soon :D"
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by AHHH RUN

Not sure how this happened but I've had this account since 2017 and did not discover the Summons page until earlier this year. The whole time I was opening box after box, thinking... "so when do I get to unlock a legendary Pokemon? I hope it's soon :D"
wait thats actually really cute ;w;
lxbyrinthine's Avatarlxbyrinthine
i also released my starter. HELP. i hope they're out somewhere having fun

✧₊⁺ ALEX / ANY [NO SHE] / 22 / GMT ✧₊⁺

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
journal! propeller hat baits!lalalacredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @DUNGEON MESHI Signature Pagedoll @JJBA PPP
xie lian's Avatarxie lian

QUOTE originally posted by xie lian

got breeding pairs and got really angry over why i only got an egg like once a month until i borrowed a pair from a user.. they dmed me asking for the pair back the next day and the absolute SHOCK on my face when i realised you need to click to get eggs💀 also i remember when i was very new and started trying to hunt pachirisu.. no radars, no boosts, nothing. i dont even remember having more than 5 eggs in my dex💀
(also like to add i had fully never clocked this game was an interaction game until a month after that. 😭😭😭)
Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
Getting rid of my Shiny Charm Box and not knowing that you can trade it for shiny charms
Collecting δ
avatar image and gif is from the d.gray man anime

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page