PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⚠️[25 GP Charm Swap]🍄Crazy Hair & Wares🍄

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 284285286

CSY's AvatarCSY
Hey KO! Might I swap 12 dead charms + 300 gp for 12 live ones? In addition, I'd love to offer 55 zc for 2x orders crest and 1x magma stone please OuO
Current Type Race score = 0 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Trades up to this point have been sent! And i'm doing a pairs fields cleanout so i can make space for actual Sassy Pairs! The pairs are free, but i am willing to take small donations to help me re-get these pairs but in sassy!

QUOTE originally posted by Knøck Øüt

🍄Any Sales will be posted Here🍄

🍄Sales🍄

⭐Pairs Fields Cleanout!⭐

All my pairs in 💉Pairs💉 are completely free until those fields are cleaned out! You will find them at the bottom of the fields list! (i compress and hide fields that are empty!) For Pairs, i will require there to be links with the [url] tags! Quicklink Here!
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Sari's AvatarSari
Hey KO, i wanna borrow hunting supplies! Which one: 8 Shiny Charms How Long: 1 day/Exchange with dead charms Payment: 40zc
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)

Update

Trades have been sent up til this point! Charms are on recharge until tomorrow! I will have to raise prices a little bit on buying summons outright from me, but i am willing to allow swaps for other summons equivalently! Check out the Summons tab for what im willing to swap equivalent for!
paimon's Avatarpaimon
oops no longer needed :(
CSY's AvatarCSY
Hey KO! May I possibly offer 4 antlers for the 8 white belts? Would you also consider my collectors price of 30 zc for the white stone - totally ok if not!!

QUOTE originally posted by CSY

Hey KO! May I possibly offer 4 antlers for the 8 white belts? Would you also consider my collectors price of 30 zc for the white stone - totally ok if not!!
I can do the deal of the 4 antlers and 8 white belts, i can send trades. But with white belts, if you can meet in the middle at 35, i can deal on that
Swap my Rage Feather for your Fire Feather?
× 26 / 300 (Round 2)
i didn't just splatter paint, i WAS my paint
CSY's AvatarCSY
Hey KO, might I swap 5 charms for GP? ^^ thank you
Bump! Still selling summons & trades!

Pages: 1234··· 284285286

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page