PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ⚠️[25 GP Charm Swap]🍄Crazy Hair & Wares🍄

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ⚠️[25 GP Charm Swap]🍄Crazy Hair & Wares🍄 >

🍄Any Sales will be posted Here🍄

🍄Sales🍄

⭐Pairs Fields Cleanout!⭐

All my pairs in 💉Pairs💉 are completely free until those fields are cleaned out! You will find them at the bottom of the fields list! (i compress and hide fields that are empty!) For Pairs, i will require there to be links with the [url] tags! Quicklink Here!

Alternate Payments

Fossil Charm Swap: Until i manage to finally finish my task of 500 Revived Fossils, I am willing on some instances, take Fossils as a means of alternate payments for Shiny Charm Swaps! Any 1 Fossil will be equivalent to 1 Charm Swap. (If you wish to engage in this Sale, you will be the one to initiate these trades. Have 1 Open-Ended trade with the charms, and 1 Gift of the fossils sent to me, and I will attach the charms as directed. If you wish for me to initiate, i will send 2 open-ended trades.) This option is: Available!
Box Charm Swap: I know some users do not always have the means to pay with currency, and temporarily, i can also allow others to also pay via Boxes! This payment is a little more expensive due to market, but i am willing to work with others in the communication department if people wish to talk upon this. Any 1 Box will be equivalent to 1 Charm Swap. (If you wish to engage in this Sale, you will be the one to initiate these trades. Have 1 Open-Ended trade with the charms, and 1 Gift of the boxes sent to me, and I will attach the charms as directed. If you wish for me to initiate, i will send 2 open-ended trades.) This option is: Available!
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page