PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpainted magerna

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

bump
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
Bravelove's AvatarBravelove
master.png
Yeah I always thought painted Magearna looked nowhere near as good
Icon Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky(c) Nintendo

QUOTE originally posted by DeathNOM

It could always be sold as a custom sprite. I think it's cool idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is actually a really good idea now that I come back to it - unpainted/aged/ancient Magerana being sold as a CS makes sense, especially with the lore of Cele finding things for her shop
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Bump
Support! I did find it wierd that it wasn't already a thing onsite, and with it being shown on the summons page it's upsetting we can't obtain it. In my opinion it should use either a forme change item, be put into a field of a specific type or change after a certain level like Vulpix does.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You mean the Ancient one whose colours faded after thousands of years? Why would you freshly hatched new Magearna have faded colours? ;)
Magearna changing sprite after a certain level will definitely be a good way around this! Want to find out what your albino will look like unpainted? Level them up to lvl 100 to find out :]
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.

QUOTE originally posted by Mangled-Mango

Magearna changing sprite after a certain level will definitely be a good way around this! Want to find out what your albino will look like unpainted? Level them up to lvl 100 to find out :]
The only problem I see with this suggestion is what if you reset its level back to 1? Would you then have a level 1 unpainted for would the paint return to normal too? I think the way to obtain them would be cool making it irl time based. What if you have a melan and don't want it to fade? Well how about the time flower returning it back!
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 200
bump
bump
bump
EdgyMcEdge's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEdgyMcEdge
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
Icd love to get an unpainted one. It could be a forme change by holding a time flower?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page