PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☾ Lorne's Art shop ☽ [Discord Emotes] [2/3 Slots open]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Lorne's AvatarLorne
Revamped my thread a bit, any feedback is appreciated from my fellow art besties, graphic forum design is not my passion unfortunately I've also limited the amount of commissions I'll accept at a time across all platforms, going from 15 down to 9, I definitely super appreciate being booked and blessed but my adhd doesn't appreciate it as much as it should and I get super overwhelmed easily If something in the thread is unclear please let me know, I value all constructive criticism! Prices were raised a substantial amount to reflect the amount of time that goes into each piece, but to compensate I also added a ton of different payment options through different site currencies+items. As always, most can be haggled and discussed, the prices are a general guideline! I also removed the ETA, 2 days is unrealistic for me now and being sick immediately after the holidays also pushed my schedule back a lot. I also had a pop up thread for a bit, here is my up to date list of commissions across all the platforms that I sell art on, including the commissions from that thread! Thanks for checking it out, hope to work with some of y'all soon! ^^
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 620 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump
Lorne's AvatarLorne
boop
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Added special baits to the flatsale options of the shop!
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Prices have been revamped! USD prices are still the same/similar, but on-site currency prices have been greatly reduced. Also reworded the pricing thread to be more legible in general. Any feedback is certainly welcome! Graphic design through forums continues to not be my passion.
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hello again! Commission type: Flat Fullbody with a Transparent Background Character or description: Apollo Any deadlines?: Nope Anything else I should know? Nope! If more details is needed, let me know! Oh and I'm paying with ZC.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page