PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☾ Lorne's Art shop ☽ [Discord Emotes] [2/3 Slots open]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi again! Would you be willing to do a portrait again of her this time? I’ll be paying with 600 ZC again (if the sale is over though, just let me know)! Thank you very much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Sure thing! I have another commission I'm finishing up so ETA will likely be ~1 day ^^ Added to the slots!
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 403 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
hi lorne and happy holidays!! i was wanting to do a discord emote of my friend's character holding a heart (you can pick the color of the heart, it's not important) for a gift for christmas :3 here's the ref!! if you want to talk about the process or anything or ask me questions, then my discord is the same username or you can pm me :D

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 80
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Howdy, I've added you to the list, I'll have it done as soon as I can ^^
take your time!!
Lorne's AvatarLorne

NOW SELLING/CREATING CUSTOM ADOPTS!

Hi, new stuffs I'm now opening the option to request/purchase adopts off of me! I also opened up a section dedicated to selling random designs I make for funsies as well! Thas all. Happy crimmas
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump
Lorne's AvatarLorne

Update:

Now offering pixel art and minisprites! I'm also accepting commissions for anthro characters as well and opened up the thread rules a bit to allow for differing commission types! If you're looking for something specific that doesn't look like it's already offered please let me know and I'm more than happy to work something out
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump!
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Bump!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page