PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [CLOSED!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Bump! look at my bug
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
b b b bump!
bump!
haaaaaai :3 -Subject matter: rosaluna!! -Crop: halfbody! -Shading: yes please :3 -Background: something in the realm of dark forest/night sky/moon -Payment method(s): mixed !

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
-Subject matter: Dawn -Crop: Wiggle icon -Shading: n/a -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: Up to you -Payment method(s): 175 gp (35 zc), 150K cr (30 zc), and 20 zc? (She has feathers like Pastels scattered in her hair btw; im not picky if you have her using her blindfold or not :D)
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

haaaaaai :3 -Subject matter: rosaluna!! -Crop: halfbody! -Shading: yes please :3 -Background: something in the realm of dark forest/night sky/moon -Payment method(s): mixed !
All done! thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

-Subject matter: Dawn -Crop: Wiggle icon -Shading: n/a -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: Up to you -Payment method(s): 175 gp (35 zc), 150K cr (30 zc), and 20 zc? (She has feathers like Pastels scattered in her hair btw; im not picky if you have her using her blindfold or not :D)
Aaah! completley forgot to reply when i finished this yesterday but, all done! Thank you!

Amigento's AvatarAmigento
Hi there! Your art is so lovely (and I am really digging that bug on the top of the page). Before I order, I wanted to ask if it's okay to order art for two characters at once? I normally commission art of both my husbandwife's characters and mine to match. If you'd rather me order separately that's okay! I'm happy to come back and order the other later. :-) How much would it be to get an icon of these two gals, in their more human forms, if you are okay with doing both at once? I'll post proper forms and such soon, thank you for your patience!
Art by Silver Raven.

QUOTE originally posted by Amigento

Hi there! Your art is so lovely (and I am really digging that bug on the top of the page). Before I order, I wanted to ask if it's okay to order art for two characters at once? I normally commission art of both my husbandwife's characters and mine to match. If you'd rather me order separately that's okay! I'm happy to come back and order the other later. :-) How much would it be to get an icon of these two gals, in their more human forms, if you are okay with doing both at once? I'll post proper forms and such soon, thank you for your patience!
Hi! Thank you so much for the kind words :} I can totally do art of both of them at once! to be clear- do you want separate matching icons of them, or a singular icon containing both of them? Either would be fine by me (Although the latter would be a little harder given the size I usually draw icons at)- I only have an upper character limit because someone once tried to commission me for more characters than I was comfortable drawing in one piece, and that only applies per-piece. Hope that helps! For two separate icons that would be 150zc (or equiv!), and for both in one it would be 94zc (or equiv) since there's a discount on multiple characters in one drawing. These prices are both for unshaded icons- shading would be +10% of each!
Amigento's AvatarAmigento

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Hi! Thank you so much for the kind words :} I can totally do art of both of them at once! to be clear- do you want separate matching icons of them, or a singular icon containing both of them? Either would be fine by me (Although the latter would be a little harder given the size I usually draw icons at)- I only have an upper character limit because someone once tried to commission me for more characters than I was comfortable drawing in one piece, and that only applies per-piece. Hope that helps! For two separate icons that would be 150zc (or equiv!), and for both in one it would be 94zc (or equiv) since there's a discount on multiple characters in one drawing. These prices are both for unshaded icons- shading would be +10% of each!
I was thinking of having them be separate icons matching, yeah! I also have a hard time drawing two characters in one icon so I totally understand that. 💔 I appreciate you taking the time to explain all of this for me, it's very helpful! I'll go ahead and drop the form below for both, but no rush to accept / please take all the time you need with drawing. I don't want it to be stressful at all. :-) -Subject matter: Loreley (Character on the right) + Her TH -Crop: Icon -Shading: Shading would be appreciated! -Additional Characters: Matching icon with Raine. -Background: Basic colors that would fit are okay! Whatever you find adds good contrast. -Payment method(s): Mixed, likely credits + GP -Subject matter: Raine (Character on the left) + Her TH -Crop: Icon -Shading: Shading would be appreciated! -Additional Characters: Matching icon with Loreley. -Background: Alternatively if you want to get creative, both are sea themed. Loreley is a siren while Raine used to be a former sea captain! I don't mind what you go with though. -Payment method(s): Mixed, likely credits + GP Added the TH pages so you can have more info about them. If you have any questions please let me know! My art muse has been lately, so I haven't drawn them as much as I'd like. Thank you! ❤️

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

I was thinking of having them be separate icons matching, yeah! I also have a hard time drawing two characters in one icon so I totally understand that. 💔 I appreciate you taking the time to explain all of this for me, it's very helpful! I'll go ahead and drop the form below for both, but no rush to accept / please take all the time you need with drawing. I don't want it to be stressful at all. :-) -Subject matter: Loreley (Character on the right) + Her TH -Crop: Icon -Shading: Shading would be appreciated! -Additional Characters: Matching icon with Raine. -Background: Basic colors that would fit are okay! Whatever you find adds good contrast. -Payment method(s): Mixed, likely credits + GP -Subject matter: Raine (Character on the left) + Her TH -Crop: Icon -Shading: Shading would be appreciated! -Additional Characters: Matching icon with Loreley. -Background: Alternatively if you want to get creative, both are sea themed. Loreley is a siren while Raine used to be a former sea captain! I don't mind what you go with though. -Payment method(s): Mixed, likely credits + GP Added the TH pages so you can have more info about them. If you have any questions please let me know! My art muse has been lately, so I haven't drawn them as much as I'd like. Thank you! ❤️
All done!! Thank you so so much :3

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page