PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PSA: Important PFQ Policy Reminders

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Hello everyone! In light of the recent release of the Paldea starters Staff would like to issue a Public Service Announcement as a general reminder to the entire community. Please keep the following in mind as we have had a rash of issues related to these things cropping up: References to Controlled Substances Rule 1: Content Level & Rule 10: British Laws Apply
  • Please refrain from referencing controlled substances that are not in line with our content rating. This includes age-gated substances. This is a UK based site and any substance that is not legal there or which you must be an adult to purchase in the UK is not allowed on PFQ.
A "Drop/Release Field" is not the same as a "Free Field"
  • You may ask users who have fields of specifically named "Free Fields" for pokemon; this is not considered begging as they have made these pokemon available to be requested. People with Drop/Release fields have not stated that these pokemon in the fields are available to trade and approaching them for pokemon in these fields is considered begging. Especially if you are not offering some sort of compensation for the pokemon.
Unsolicited trades are NOT always rule-breaking
  • It is often considered annoying to send random people unsolicited (unwanted or not previously discussed) trades, especially ones asking for things that are worth far more than the Pokemon that they sent. Out of respect, one should try to approach a user to set up a trade for something they want while offering compensation instead of sending a trade out of the blue.
  • A single unsolicited trade is not inherently rule-breaking, but sending many such trades to one player, or continuing to send such trades to anyone who has indicated they do not want such trades, would be considered harassment.
Do NOT send PMs asking for free things Rule 5A & 5C: No Spam, No Begging, No Mass Messaging
  • As previously mentioned, begging is not allowed. Mass messaging users to ask for free things (such as currency, pokemon or items) is not allowed. This refers to asking for free stuff from anyone who hasn't already offered to give out things (see above).
None of the points listed above are new so far as the rules go, but enough issues have occurred recently that we felt a reminder was warranted. If you have been participating in these situations you should immediately stop doing so. If you have Pokemon named for or in reference of controlled substances you should take this moment to rename the pokemon. Thank you for taking the time to read through this!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
thank you for the reminder! :)
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan
Thank you for bringing it up again for a refresh. :D
Collecting Beads of Ruin for 50zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade! Delta Chi-Yu UFT//Buying/Swapping for Beads here!
Score: 3840
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Shesles's AvatarShesles
Sounds good!
Thank you for posting this!
Laughing, thank you for the reminders.
• pep • she/they •
Score: 0
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
I have a feeling I know what the first part is about. Thank you for that one lol
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 840 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
whoops, same- ty for the PSA!
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
thank you for this ! <33
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
Alright, so obvisouly certain joke names for Sprigatito aren't allowed, but what if someone named it after a broad term for a plant that is invassive or parasitic to other plants? (/j)
Hey, I draw stuff mer...

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page