PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌊WSD'S Art Shop🌊

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

WildSeaDrift's AvatarWildSeaDrift

QUOTE originally posted by AlleyKitGlitch

I'd like a commission!<3 Username: AlleyKitGlitch Character: Will DM the reference! Type: Headshot Payment: Mixed! Can I use your commission as a future example?: You can anytime! Want updates on commission?: Yes please ^^ Extra info: Pose, expression, etc., Can be up to you once you accept!
Forgot to reply to this but I AM working on it currently! ^^ Also! Gachas are still a WIP since I’m finally able to take some time to work on them just need my sleeping to get back on track! ^^
Profile pic made by ME for my use only! Unless you my Husbando xD Buying Plasma Koas for 20zc each!

QUOTE originally posted by AlleyKitGlitch

I'd like a commission!<3 Username: AlleyKitGlitch Character: Will DM the reference! Type: Headshot Payment: Mixed! Can I use your commission as a future example?: You can anytime! Want updates on commission?: Yes please ^^ Extra info: Pose, expression, etc., Can be up to you once you accept!
Done! Will DM unwatermarked version💚

AlleyKitGlitch Commission

----- ‼️Slowly getting my sleeping schedule back so hopefully more updates with the Gacha section soon! ^^‼️
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Anti Delete bump!
Heya! Quick question, by chance are Gachas up? If so do they have a form? Thank you in advance ^-^
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Heya! Quick question, by chance are Gachas up? If so do they have a form? Thank you in advance ^-^
ahhh so sorrh for the wait ive been busy with personal stuff @ u @ i luckily have enough for a single pull (two random gachas) if interested c: No form needed to adopt for those ^^
No worries about the wait! I would love to pull! :oo Would 500gp be fine, I believe thats the equiv of 100zc? ^-^ (Unless it's only ZC then I can do that as well!)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page