PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Th Purge

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy
champion.pngd+.png
boop
  • main
  • links
Please click on my babu's:
Animela
||
CanineMachine
Updatinggg
AsymDoll13
champion.pngd+.png
bump!
Hey so im so wanting to buy Tigre for the 100k credits but I was wondering what you would want for 2 and 3 on the Misucats image? they are the two im currently interested in of the adopts. if you arent getting rid of those yet that is fine i was just curious!
v-fighting.png0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
champion.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by WolfieMoon13

Hey so im so wanting to buy Tigre for the 100k credits but I was wondering what you would want for 2 and 3 on the Misucats image? they are the two im currently interested in of the adopts. if you arent getting rid of those yet that is fine i was just curious!
oh man, i've been gone for a month >< I'm in the moment of reorganizing these characters as I want to get rid of them asap! I'd be willing to send Tigre over for free <3 May I ask what the misucats image is? I'm not sure what that is exactly! of course, if you've lost interest, no worries at all! As for now, I will be updating and putting some characters to general claim.
that is totally fine I will go find that Misucats one right now
Here is the Misucats base one i was talking about https://toyhou.se/9553610.adopts#35107885 Also looking back at it now im also interested in this little one https://toyhou.se/6526928.5cs-#21354085
champion.pngd+.png
Could I get your TH profile to send these to? I can send over Tigre, the 5c$, and #2 from misucats image <3
Hi! Are These Two still available? If so, I’d love to grab them! I know you wanted 10c$ for the first one, I don’t have any c$ right now but can get some in a little while if that’s the currency you’re still looking for! I also wanted to know if you had a price in mind for Osuuka? I know they’re in the tent folder but I wanted to ask instead of offering because I don’t want to lowball on a character that’s tentative for you c:

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pokeydapuppy

Could I get your TH profile to send these to? I can send over Tigre, the 5c$, and #2 from misucats image <3
Sorry fell asleep but my Toyhouse is WolfieMoon13
champion.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rosé the Plague

Hi! Are These Two still available? If so, I’d love to grab them! I know you wanted 10c$ for the first one, I don’t have any c$ right now but can get some in a little while if that’s the currency you’re still looking for! I also wanted to know if you had a price in mind for Osuuka? I know they’re in the tent folder but I wanted to ask instead of offering because I don’t want to lowball on a character that’s tentative for you c:
Hey there! I'd be willing to let both of those dinos go for 10c$ (5c$ each) or the pfq currency equivalent! As for Osuuka, I think I may hold onto them a bit longer >< Thank you for the interest! @Wolfie I'll send them once I get the chance! Thanks for taking them~

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page