PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Th Purge

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
would you be willing to accept art for james and or starlight?

examples

i hope this is good enough to give you a basic idea of what my art looks like ^^' i have more examples in my toyhou.se art thing some are old though

quick doodles

not as quick doodles

it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me
Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy

QUOTE originally posted by macaque

would you be willing to accept art for james and or starlight?

examples

i hope this is good enough to give you a basic idea of what my art looks like ^^' i have more examples in my toyhou.se art thing some are old though

quick doodles

not as quick doodles

I'd be willing to trade James for art! I may sit a bit on starlight tho >< Would you do a finished fullbody for him? I'm wondering if you could do this lil fella as a menace, but please let me know what you think!
  • main
  • links
Please click on my babu's:
Animela
||
CanineMachine
Updatinggg
AsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by Pokeydapuppy

I'd be willing to trade James for art! I may sit a bit on starlight tho >< Would you do a finished fullbody for him? I'm wondering if you could do this lil fella as a menace, but please let me know what you think!
i'm not sure what you mean by "a finished fullbody" if you're thinking of shading then i'm not sure if i'd be able to do that but if you mean a lined flat color then i can do that! ah, i can try drawing them, if there's any specific pose you'd want them in let me know, if not i can work on the sketch tomorrow and send it to you for apporval(as it's getting quite late for me) also, as i was looking at the vaikis' species rules and i was wondering if notifying the species maker(?) about the ownership change would be a problem?

i'm not sure what you mean by "a finished fullbody" if you're thinking of shading then i'm not sure if i'd be able to do that but if you mean a lined flat color then i can do that! ah, i can try drawing them, if there's any specific pose you'd want them in let me know, if not i can work on the sketch tomorrow and send it to you for apporval(as it's getting quite late for me) also, as i was looking at the vaikis' species rules and i was wondering if notifying the species maker(?) about the ownership change would be a problem?
No problem, I'm fine with a flat lined piece If you're worried about the species rules I could definitely message the creator first before you do anything!

No problem, I'm fine with a flat lined piece If you're worried about the species rules I could definitely message the creator first before you do anything!
ah, that's great! i'd just like to make sure they're fine with the ownership change :]
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Hiya how much are you looking for this baby https://toyhou.se/7478191.- also if pingsho is free could I grab them?
Hello ! I want to say ~$10-15 worth, but I am a bit hesitant on letting them go. I can transfer pingsho, please let me know your TH user!
Okie my th is scarabun
@macaque I sent them a message! @snowquil Sent them your way!

@macaque I sent them a message!
thank you! if you'd like you can pm me if they’re okay with it or not when they reply :]

@macaque I sent them a message!
thank you! if you'd like you can pm me if they’re okay with it or not when they reply :]
Will do <3
bump!

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page