PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FabFriday GP count

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

geck's Avatargeck
Suggestion Title: Fabulous Friday GP Count Suggestion Summary: So, you know the deal with FabFriday? You know, get a lot of interactions, and on Sunday receive some GP? You know how it's kind of annoying when you don't know how much GP you're gonna get after? What I'm suggesting is that the amount of GP you would get if you were to just stop earning points could be visible on the page. I know that as of today, a few lovely users are making an addition to the Wiki, where they show all the GP/interactions that are possible, and this might help. Positive points: Would let you know if you've reached a fair amount of GP (say, 100), so you know when to stop. Negative points: Not too necessary. Can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there are many. Reason For Consideration: This could maybe help users who have limited time, so they could bingeclick in the time that they have, and then see how much GP they've earned beforehand.
yeeter skeet delete my feet
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Well, the ratio for it is 3000 interactions:125 GP. Reducing that down, that's 24 interactions:1 GP. So, just divide the amount of interactions you've made today by 24 to find the amount of GP you'd receive. So, no support, since it's easy enough to figure out on your own.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Stowaway's AvatarStowaway
I support. While I don't really want it to be a priority. It would certainly be nice to be able to see that on the Fab Friday page. Maybe even a toggle so that you could decide whether or not you want the GP amount to be a surprise or not.
I have pokemon to give and sell. Check my fields!
Kang's AvatarKang
The GP for FabuFriday is suppose to be a surprise in a way. Well that's how I view it anyways. Plus it's not to hard to figure out if you do the math or test it out yourself. So I don't see why a feature like this would be necessary. Especially when you see the amount of GP on SuperbSaturday if you got the personal bonus boosted. So no support.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Since the max is 125, I don't see the need. Why stop at 100 when you're that close to the max?
Adrian's AvatarAdrian
Also, this wiki page is pretty useful if you don't want to do the math yourself.
avatar credit ♡ ★ my two lovely melans, lucius & andromeda ★
28/100 Nightmare Shrouds
19/100 Helix Orbs
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Well, the ratio for it is 3000 interactions:125 GP. Reducing that down, that's 24 interactions:1 GP. So, just divide the amount of interactions you've made today by 24 to find the amount of GP you'd receive. So, no support, since it's easy enough to figure out on your own.
I don't see why you would assume such a thing. If g is the amount of Gold Poké rewarded, c is the amount of interactions made, and p is the percentage of the completion of the personal bonus, you're proposing…
g = c × 24 0 ≤ g ≤ 125
The actual formula is, in fact…
g = 5 + p2 × 120
But it makes more sense to just have people calculate it themselves, yeah? I would personally think so, at least.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I don't see the point of this, first of all I argee with Brave hearted and Fabu friday is a nice little surpize (unless you fill the meter then you always get 125) of free Gp. Second of all if you want to find out how much Gp you earned at a point just grab a calorator and type 5+ % of your bar filled squared x 120 but while you did this you could have just have gotten the bar filled up and get 125 Gp.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Declining for reasons already stated.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page