PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in FabFriday GP count

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > FabFriday GP count >

geck's Avatargeck
champion.pngd.png
Suggestion Title: Fabulous Friday GP Count Suggestion Summary: So, you know the deal with FabFriday? You know, get a lot of interactions, and on Sunday receive some GP? You know how it's kind of annoying when you don't know how much GP you're gonna get after? What I'm suggesting is that the amount of GP you would get if you were to just stop earning points could be visible on the page. I know that as of today, a few lovely users are making an addition to the Wiki, where they show all the GP/interactions that are possible, and this might help. Positive points: Would let you know if you've reached a fair amount of GP (say, 100), so you know when to stop. Negative points: Not too necessary. Can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there are many. Reason For Consideration: This could maybe help users who have limited time, so they could bingeclick in the time that they have, and then see how much GP they've earned beforehand.
yeeter skeet delete my feet
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page