PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 27

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

memoca's Avatarmemoca
maybe its a torterra stone?? (: thatd be interesting!
Darkshadow223's AvatarDarkshadow223
When are we going to get the mega stone
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Darkshadow223

When are we going to get the mega stone
You're asking this in the same thread that has a FAQ section on the first page. I would think the first page very important, no?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Stowaway's AvatarStowaway
Did a massclick hour and got it just before reset. I'm excited to see what I'll get! (And possibly to see the concept art again? Mega Flareon's was cool.)
I have pokemon to give and sell. Check my fields!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Ah, I'd love it if it were for Torterra. I love Torterra. An Alien would be interesting. I'm doubting Mincinno though, what about it's evolved form? (or is that it's evolved form? No, that's Cinccino. And pre-evolved Pokemon don't get mega forms unless you read Ashes of the Past and are Squirtle).
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Gonna be my first mega stone! Time to work on getting that ring.
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Breloomite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,988 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
I love it! I never though I could love any incarnation of breloom but this beauty has SERIOUSLY made me rethink my tune! Great workto the sprite designer and a round of applause for the concept designer as well :)
Score: 0
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
Totally did not expect it to be Breeloom. Love the shroomie design.
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon
Eebit's AvatarEebit
I never guessed Breloom, but looking at the colors now, it seems like an obvious choice. XD It's cool--it looks like a wandering warrior. Also, I've had a question about mega designs for a while and it seems like as good a time as any to ask. Why is it that some PFQ megas have strange dangly things on them? Like Raichu and Rapidash for example. Even Breloom has a thing hanging in the back (though it's more scarfy than dangly). Eh, anyway, I've always wondered about that. X3 It seems like a spriter's trademark. ^_^

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page