PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 27

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Mass-Click Weekend and Hallowe'en coincide (almost)... ooh spooky! The event will take place on October 29th and 30th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at 6:00 AM server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I really hope I can make this one. Having an MCW after Halloween is sure to yield a good mega stone.
Free to use badge made by ezpups
Just going with colors and "spooky", I'd guess Trevenant!
x0/300
x3/300
Pestilence420's AvatarPestilence420
Aw yeah first MCW after going on break mad hyped :D
Score: 4357
kakashinaruto's Avatarkakashinaruto
if id do this it would be like a birthday present as my birthday is on halloween
I was lost with only an EEVEE i found injured in the dark Viridian forest at the dead of night with nothing to show me my way out. Then suddenly the EEVEE was happy that i was trying to help it, it evolved in to a wonderful UMBREON who learned flash to guide us out of the forest. After that i started my Pokemon journey looking for injured Pokemon and saving them with the help of UMBREON. Some of them went back to the wild and the others joined me to create my ultimate team.
Joythehart's AvatarJoythehart

QUOTE originally posted by iGiratinaLover

Just going with colors and "spooky", I'd guess Trevenant!
Trevenant would be cool! I'm hyped:3
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Skitty22's AvatarSkitty22
Could it be the Hallowe'en Witch Purrlion?
I used to be Sitty22 Co-op Shop Free Dex Trading Journal I've been on PFQ since it was PF1 (but it was pretty much shutting down when I started lol), but I've been off for a few years. I do apologize if I use old slang or have some odd conversion rates as I'm still getting used to a lot of new things to the site. RIP PokeRadar +
Mega gourgeist aha
Avatar and shop banner made by PrincessLuna
Rory's AvatarRory
I'll be busy with Italy's biggest Con that weekend but I'll do my best to reach the target interactions during the evening. Hopefully it's a "spoopy" Mega <3
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I want to guess Roserade for the colors and it's masquerade appearance
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page