PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN]『Three Burrows Bazaar』 ~A Joint Trade Company~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 131415

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Bump
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
Bump
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Bump!
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Bump
Bump
bump!
bump!
Bump! Almost done with the second boxbox for the first order! Sorry it's taken so long,I was out of internet for a few days, so I couldn't be online much, if at all. Luckily, all is well and fixed now, so I'll hopefully be done soon!
Hello, for Detsu I have all of the totems except for Snow Vespiqueen, Braviary, and Euclyph if you'd like to dex them! I'd appreciate any credits you can send but I also don't mind if you wanna borrow for free
Team Devastating Drake April 2024! Avatar by @jsketch12 on twitter!

QUOTE originally posted by jetsharkdragon

-snip-
Hey, of course! Nothing in this world is free, I'd be more than happy to give you 150k credits if you'd let me dex the ones I don't have listed. And thank you!

Pages: 123456··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page