PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN]『Three Burrows Bazaar』 ~A Joint Trade Company~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

floaromas's Avatarfloaromas
Detsu, I'd like to buy your gems! Which gems?: Poison How many?: 75 (medium) Smalls, Meds, or Larges?: Medium please! But if you’d prefer to switch to large for easier trading that’s fine too :) Anything else?: Will pay in ZC so that’ll be 150ZC!
flora | she/her | 24
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver

QUOTE originally posted by Aurora6

45zc for the jade orb?
Could you please let us know who you're asking? Sorry, we just need to know who you're talking to so we don't get messed up! ^^
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
Bump
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

45zc for the jade orb?
Could you please let us know who you're asking? Sorry, we just need to know who you're talking to so we don't get messed up! ^^
Sorry I didn't notice this was a joint shop. I was asking you

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

45zc for the jade orb?
Sorry I didn't notice this was a joint shop. I was asking you
That's okay! I'll send it over
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
@greenbunny Could i get 6 med ice gems for 60kcr?
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me
Yep, I'll send you a trade and thank you so much :D
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk

QUOTE originally posted by floaromas

Detsu, I'd like to buy your gems! Which gems?: Poison How many?: 75 (medium) Smalls, Meds, or Larges?: Medium please! But if you’d prefer to switch to large for easier trading that’s fine too :) Anything else?: Will pay in ZC so that’ll be 150ZC!
OMG I'm sorry I missed this!! I'll send them over in meds so it's the exact amount you need! That'll be a few trades, so shoot me a DM whenever you're ready!
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Wyk's AvatarWyk
Detsu, I'd like to swap gems with you! Which gems?: Dragon How many?: 6 Smalls, Meds, or Larges?: Med Anything else?: I think I didn't see what type you'd swap for I can do any except Fighting, Flying, Steel, Fairy, Dark Nevermind ^^
Nithmine, can I get a BoxBox?
How many?: 1 Payment: 300k credits Contact method: PM please Other: Thank you

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; 0

QUOTE originally posted by Wyk

Detsu, I'd like to swap gems with you! Which gems?: Dragon How many?: 6 Smalls, Meds, or Larges?: Med Anything else?: I think I didn't see what type you'd swap for I can do any except Fighting, Flying, Steel, Fairy
Nithmine, can I get a BoxBox?
How many?: 1 Payment: 300k credits Contact method: PM please Other: Thank you
Yep, I've got 2 other orders ahead of you, but I'll get to work on it soon! Apologies in advance for the wait!!

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page