PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Split adoption passes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 567

Peckish's AvatarPeckish
What I am suggesting is to rework adoptions and have two passes, the 'pokemon adoption pass' (For Pokémon in the Shelter) and the 'Egg adoption pass' (For eggs from both shelter and daycare) Each of these would have separate passes, Both going up to ★, this would sort the issue of the adopts not being the same (I believe) and it would also allow for a higher number of total adopts (254). Ok: You all have decided to raise the limit from 85 on both passes, 127 it is then. (Maybe have to nerf Shazi again lol)
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
gayquazas's Avatargayquazas
so basically the shelter pass system, but there's also a daycare pass system? i like it, then hopefully everyone will be happy! less discourse about "stealing eggs" in the shelter. less gp spent on daycare passes every type race lol. we could still keep the passes for if you somehow max both out.
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
I agree, that would make it easier to adopt eggs from the DayCare! And you wouldn't have to worry about how many adoptions you have left for adopting eggs from the shelter while adopting Pokemon!
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Bump

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page