PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #13 - No time for rhyme... wait...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123

ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
Late to the discussion, been real busy IRL, but it's great to hear that PFNew's coming along well! Modernizing the code surely would help keep Pokefarm alive for many years to come, it's a great community and it would be great to see the community remain strong and active! On another note, It'd be great to see Quests and the Dreamworld make a comeback on PFNew, if those could be implemented in like the good old days. Of course we can't forget the infamous Safety Matters quest! Thinking back across my time in the old Pokefarm and this Pokefarm, "Pokefarm Q", it's amazing how far the site has evolved in the 11 years I've been a member here. Haven't had much free time to play much these days, but I still pop by every now and then to check in on my pokemon and see the site, and it's amazing how I'm actually starting to understand a lot of this coding jargon. If the Quests return I'd definitely like to try Safety Matters again and do it right this time now that I have coding experience (I remember I messed it up on old Pokefarm back in the day when I didn't understand a thing about coding and hex values and ended up with 3 bad eggs that I couldn't get rid of in my party)
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
*special interest forming noises these are the noises of a autistic cat forming a special interest*
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
I'm so excited for the hereditary vivillion! also i know this was discussed a while ago, but do we know if the "tags" of pfnew will be moderated? for example, if somebody made their tag the funny two digit number twice would they be in trouble?
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,841,459
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,300,376
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,673,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Coming back from a multi-year hiatus and was wondering what was going on with PFNew, so had to get caught up. It sounds like everything is cooming along well and that actual planning and organization is going into everything. Reading up on how JSON works was also really interesting. I wish I had more time to learn coding, but how it was described here was really well done. Overall, I'm happy to be back and really looking forward to the new direction PFNew is taking.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page