PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

who's that pokemon?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

POLL: does this seem boring(I reran because the site provides abstain)

Total votes: 90

You must be logged in to vote.

Now now, I know minigames generally get rejected. Honestly I'm half betting on this one to be too, but I've got a unique idea. (or at least I hope I do, there are too many minigame suggestions to look through all of them for a similar idea) summary: every wednesday(or something similar, that way it doesn't interect with events[like potd or tournaments], there's a blacked out pokemon sprite. when clicked you'll be taken to a page with the usual links, the blacked out mon, and 4 options on who you think it is(that way there won't be like 5 years of coding for it to not work). Choosing the correct answer will give you a couple of tickets(or something like that, reward is up to you guys but I don't think it should distract from actual events) and getting it wrong will just show the correct mon with nothing gained. positives: Shouldn't take too long to draw or code. Shouldn't hurt sally too much. Won't distract from important stuff. Won't need a tutorial. Will also stop minigame suggesting negatives: Could potentially run out of mons(not anytime soon), how would regionals be handeled(the same way it is in the site, as an entirely different mon labeled with their new region), what about variants(also the same way as the site ), how will the rng work(because it can't be in pokedex order), how will the options be handled, etc with a suggestion like this. reason for consideration: while there are more negative than positives, at the very least this is a minigame that should be able to work on pfq and will hopefully stop minigame suggestions as a result. I wait to see the (hopefully better than most minigame suggestions) reactions, and feel free to suggest ideas on how it will/won't(constructive criticism, please!) work
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom

QUOTE originally posted by Eli Likes Food

Will also stop minigame suggesting
I feel like this definitely would not stop minigame suggestions. As to the suggestion itself: I don’t really know. It could be interesting, especially if it was something like the PMD footprint tests to spice it up a bit. But on the other hand, I don’t really feel like this site is the place for it. It doesn’t really feel like it fits, considering this is an egg-hatching and interaction game. Maybe there’s a way it could be implemented smoothly, maybe something research based connected to one of the labs, but I don’t know. I don’t necessarily give a strong no support, but I feel like it might not merge well stylistically?(If that makes sense)
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Ye, I get what your trying to say. I could put that as a neg(if the list wasn't long enough), but honestly I felt like it'd be another link too
cosmaria's Avatarcosmaria
Support, this sounds really fun :D and then on April fool's it can be like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOL6xaNfwcc XD that would be hilarious
Astra/Cosmaria S/A/D Swablu and Altaria hoarder collector
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Sprite by Tøgê-kïss
on the topic of april fools, ditto and zorua/zoroark would be funny for april fools. Imagine them transformed/disguised but you can't tell since it's shaded. Another fun april fools idea is the kabutops fossil since it looks just like kabutops.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Seems kinda boring.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
the april fools part(specifically transform/disguise) or the suggestion itself?
apatheticdude's Avatarapatheticdude
I don't understand why this would be rejected because it's "kinda boring"? It just really doesn't seem like a fair or valid reason.. We only have occasional holiday minigames and then the fishing minigame. A lot of users would love it. The april fools thing seems pretty clever as well.
sig got removed, ill update when i have motivation pfp is jirachi plush
Support I honestly don't hundred percent get why Minigame suggestions get rejected, I understand if it might be hard to programme, when testing it crashes or not compatable for all devices but I hundred percent agree with srrated but what may be boring to one person is fun and amazing to another. There so many post on forum that are becoming extremely unpopular or already extremely unpopular like Art section, it's getting less and less posts and something like adding more Minigames could bring more people to play PokèFarm Q and slowly make posts in forum section less unpopular. Saying it "Seems kinda boring" without giving it a go and testing and seeing if people who play think the same and rejecting because you looked at the suggestion for about couple of minutes and thought it was boring and rejected it straight away is extremely unfair and not really how a game owner should think about suggestions and I think when rejecting an idea because you think it's seems boring you should respect the person who suggested it and expand on why you think it's boring.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
I like that there's support coming out of nowhere for my idea. Honestly I hope niet (or another staff) reconsiders rejecting this. Hey guys, editing Eli here, I wanted to say I added a poll. The idea is you can vote on if it's boring or not(could also be intereprented as support). Now, I want to keep the poll civil so don't post death threats for yes choosers and the like

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page