PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 228229230

yautjan's Avataryautjan
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: yautjan Slot number: N/A What kind of special: Can I get one of each shiny and albino of your scatterbugs? Payment: 30zc total Anything else: Thank you!
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Of course, yautjan! I'll send them right over! Thank you so much for ordering!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Turtwiggy Pair Requested: Zubat Payment: 35 GP? Other: B A T S
SkiaTheGoat's AvatarSkiaTheGoat
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: SkiaTheGoat Pair Requested: I'd like charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur sets please Payment: I'll pay in zc (total 9zc) Other: hehe me again
Score: 0
Juku's AvatarJuku
Turtwiggy - Sure! I'll send momentarily! SkiaTheGoat - The Bulbasaur and Charmander Pairs are free, since they're part of my Overstock Free Sale! It'll only cost you 3ZC for the three of them, since the Squirtle Pair is the only one that'll cost you. ^v^ Thanks, both of you! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

STAR GAZING's AvatarSTAR GAZING
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:STAR_GAZING Pair Requested:Smoliv Payment:15 GP Other:Thanks!
Juku's AvatarJuku
You got it, STAR GAZING! I'll put together the best Pair I can! ^v^ - Juku
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Xygallix Slot number: 1? (I'm never sure what number to put here...) What kind of special: 1 shiny male ralts and 1 shiny tyrunt, no pref on natures or anything Payment: GP, I believe it's 100gp total (but am always happy to be wrong) Anything else: Thank you very much!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Thank you so much for ordering, Xygallix! I'll send the order right away!
poisonedvein's Avatarpoisonedvein
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: poisonedvein Pair Requested: Igglybuff and Pichu Payment: with gp Other:
Score: 168
pfp credit: Kiwibon

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 228229230

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page