PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 226227228229230··· 233234235

Enid Mettle's AvatarEnid Mettle
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Enid Mettle Pair(s) Requested: Drampa Payment: 15GP Other: i don't mind which pair i get, all are good to me :p
icon by me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Pair has been sent! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

NeoN Lollipop's AvatarNeoN Lollipop
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:NeoN Lollipop Pair(s) Requested:Gastly Payment:Gp Other:Thankyou :)
Collecting 395 ~~~~ My Shop link
Score: 0
Credit:LycanKai
Lukark's AvatarLukark
Make me a match, Juku! Username: Lukark Member #1: Sibex Member #2: This Sibex or this (whichever one has the higher percent honestly TwT Payment: 50 GP (idk if thats the right price-) Other: Thank you so much-
Hi!! Please call me Luca or Yuki~ Only my best friends are the ones who can call me Luca-chan~ Avatar is made by Silver Raven. :3
If you have the time, perhaps you can check over the lil hunt shop right here? It's mostly PWYW!
mono.cat's Avatarmono.cat
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: mono.cat Pair(s) Requested: fidough, venipede, spritzee, greavard Payment: 60gp Other: thank you!
icon is from the 2021 advent calendar :] in EST timezone (server time -5)
Inanimatepony's AvatarInanimatepony
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Inanimatepony What kind of special: Albino Alolan Vulpix Payment: 120 GP Anything else: A
Avatar drawn by me on February 27th, 2022
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
I've sent out the trade! Thank you so much for ordering! :)
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Spaceship's AvatarSpaceship
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Spaceship Pair(s) Requested: Drampa Payment: 3zc Other: Ty
Melans 💚💖
Juku's AvatarJuku
All Pairs have been made & sent! ^v^
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username:skypony101 Pair(s) Requested: Pidgey! male, female Payment: 15GP Other: thanks for another pair, you seem to have quite a few pairs that Ive needed!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 15 TR types available

Pages: 123··· 226227228229230··· 233234235

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page