PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 245246247

sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: sinnamoth Pair Requested: Mimikyu / Grimer / Rowlet / Fennekin / Shinx [randoms] Payment: GP
Make me a match, Juku! Username: sinnamoth Solosis 1 / Solosis 2 Oricorio 1 / Oricorio 2 Pikachu 1 / Pikachu 2 Arctic Numel 1 / Arctic Numel 2 Payment: GP
Other: Sorry if this is too many ^^' I didn't want to flood the thread with the form. I believe the total would be 150gp for 8 Reg pair / 1 Variant pair, please correct me if I'm wrong!
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Xygallix Slot number: 1? What kind of special: Shiny rockruff x3 please Payment: GP (90 I think? Am happy to pay 180 though!) Anything else: Can you confirm the price when sending a trade please? Thank you!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Xygallix, as the Rockruff would be half off, it would only be 90 gp! You were right the first time :) Thank you for ordering! I'll send them over as soon as I can!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Juku's AvatarJuku
You're right on the money (literally), sinnamoth! And there's never a limit on how many Pairs you order, especially when you make things as concise and neat as you did! I'll get to pairing and sending as soon as I can! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Chicken Nuggets (Gonna change it soon) Pair Requested: Cacnea please Payment: GP Other: Hello I'm deciding to hunt plants from now on they are my passion. I been depressed but I feel better thanks to my plants to talk to along with friends
Chrysanthes's AvatarChrysanthes
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Chrysanthes Pair Requested: Rose Gift Honedge, Eevee, Fennekin, Ralts Payment: ZC for the honedge, gp for everything else! Other: tysm 💕💕 i hope you have a good day!!
com's Avatarcom
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: com Pair Requested: this male bisharp / this female bisharp from the "pairs?" field Payment: 15gp i believe Other: sorry if these aren't for sale >>' please let me know, i don't mind picking a different pair ! I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: com Pair Requested: any of your honedge pairs Payment: 10gp (because of the discount) Other: thank you in advance!!
zae/com ★ they/it ★ journal yo, i’m zae! i'm here to collect the funny pocket monsters and occasionally draw them too. currently obsessed with star wars + daft punk.
credit
bg is from daft punk’s electroma film | F2U code by Gumshoe
Juku's AvatarJuku
Yes to all! I'll get to sending in just a second. Thank you! ^v^
Tr33ck0's AvatarTr33ck0
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Tr33ck0 Slot number: 1? What kind of special: x1 Shiny Ralts, x1 Albino Ralts (male please!), x2 Shiny Charmander (x1 Female) Payment: 200 GP (30+45+60+65) Anything else: Hopefully that's correct, thank you ^^!
Feel free to check out my art shop!
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Tr33ck0, thank you so much for ordering! I'll take a look and send them as quickly as I can! Just so I know, you meant both Ralts as males, correct? Or is it just the one? Please let me know!

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 245246247

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page