PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡ attempt #82 ♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

POLL: do you enjoy stalking this journal?

Total votes: 12

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: what is worse

Total votes: 9

You must be logged in to vote.

mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
welcome to my second ever pokefarm q journal! i hope you like it :) im mxnt, just another pokefarmer on this site since november 2020! made this because my old journal was feeling a bit cluttered, so here we go, let's start fresh and new! click the <>s above for more info about me and this journal!~
hi! here's some info about what to expect in this journal. ~pokefarm progress ~potential specials displayed ~art pieces/sketches ~rants about me and life ~topics about other interests and activities ~probably other stuff? we'll see XD
type race team order -
specials / amazing, lovely, gorgeous pokemon TBC
why is this called ♡ attempt #82 ♡? my previous journal was actually called attempt #81! since this is a new journal, this is attempt #82 of journaling! so, you've had 82 journals?? nope! 82 is just a random number lol. but it could be someday!
Tab 6 text
Tab 7 text
Tab 8 text
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
guess who finally changed her avatar? icon from tgswiiwagaa
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
minty's pm policy pm = private message/messaging note: please do not pm me for casual conversation if your over the age of 18. im a minor, so id be more comfortable talking to other minors as well. things you can PM me about + if i broke a rule/rules + if you're inquiring me about something important + if you're asking about trades
I allow trade pms, but only if I have a specific trade form open (which I'll link in my trainer card if I do)
+ to ask about interests + if you're a friend of mine, you can pm me anything :D + if you need a person to listen to your rants things you cannot PM me about + to harm me, or anybody else + art requests
I'm still practicing and learning about my art style, so please no requests at the moment unless i have an art thread open!
tl;dr: anything that isn't in my "cannot pm me about" is mostly allowed :D
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
reserve
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
reserve
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
reserve
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
okay, I think I'm done with reserves now!~ i'm glad I did reserves in this journal because last time I didn't do it and had to deal with not being able to make any more front page posts -.-
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
okay hello! i need some new music to listen to, ive been listening to the same playlist for the past week, if you have any recommendations for songs please feel free to pm ^-^
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
14-13 💙💚
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png
ngl there's a chance this post'll be removed but reading the 1 star reviews > 5 star reviews
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ultra.pnge+.png

very eye like eye reveal

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page