PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡ attempt #82 ♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

mxnt's Avatarmxnt
haha my new about me will make me definitely seem emo and edgy yep totally not advertising my about 👍
guess who finally changed her avatar? icon from tgswiiwagaa
mxnt's Avatarmxnt

the rhyme made by an l bozo aka me

It may seem hard But I know worse If you think it'll burst Just look at my yard! Yeah, that makes no sense But that was just my very best If you wanted something better You might start looking somewhere else Yes, that rhyme sucked Even though it's not even a rhyme Was it even worth your time? Insert fourth line here
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
EAGLES ARE GOING TO SUPER BOWL YAY 49ERS LOST YAYAYAYAYAYAYAGAYAGAGAGAAYYSYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ok. here r the real colors of all the subjects. math --> blue english --> red science --> green geography --> turquoise or brown history --> yellow music --> purple pe --> orange electives --> pink (although there are some other depending on the elective. like languages is definitely orange too and technology related ones are dark blue) if i forgot any just say :)
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
i need to know who is going to pay 40 zc for 100 gp. who is it. imo that's such a scam
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
Hi ❤️ been almost a month xdd
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
Wordle 642 3/6 🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛ 🟩🟨🟨⬛🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
hey what's up the egg update got me excited so I'm back ig haha on other note... i got a field trip tmrw yet have been so exhausted and filled with headaches idk if it's the best idea for me to go but I really really want to attend so I'm gonna go. i hope it will not result in an absolute disaster
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
it's mass click weekend already! i don't think im gonna participate this time around but i hope everyone who does participate enjoys it! c:

another note...

i had my first developed crush lmao and ive been planning to ask em out for the past 5 months but i still haven't oofers and now it's the end of the school year and im probably not gonna see him again so oh well ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
i can't finish typerace not because I don't want to but because I cant afford another field 😞😞

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page