PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡ attempt #82 ♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

mxnt's Avatarmxnt

guys look im rich

guess who finally changed her avatar? icon from tgswiiwagaa
mxnt's Avatarmxnt

HUH

also.. i might start a hunt now that I can actually afford it, maybe wooper? will decide later
mxnt's Avatarmxnt

old about

My hobbies include: -walking to brush my teeth -brushing my teeth -going back to bed after brushing my teeth -realizing it's morning so getting out of bed -wondering what to eat -ending up eating honey bunches of oats -rolling back to my bed

mom, im famous

pondering...

Do you ever stare at a letter for so long that you start seeing different things? Listening to music you don't like just so you don't get sick of the music that you do like </3
I don't feel like writing an entire essay about my political opinions, so I will just say a few words: we do not care :) #1 Lover of Absol, Jirachi, and Wooper
I will hunt them someday
~7 hours behind server time Name: Nebula Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage My pfp is from the 2022 PFQ advent calendar :)
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
new obsession with hideboxes lmaocnehjssheib I was looking through old stuff from nearly three years ago and I just want to put this out there that I am very very sorry to anyone who had to witness fandom-era Minty. Please accept my formal apology. I even wrote it with formal punctaution and spelling. Good night. 🤜🤜
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
last day traveling 👍 gonna have to drive four hours to the airport :D can't wait to go homeeee
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
d-DAY concert im SOBBING gonna go cry out some WATERFALLS and then come back with my DETAILED review of the whole concert because DANG it was emotional
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
ok im postponing the review because guess who has school tomorrow? (me) is it a normal thing for california schools to start so early???
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
subs where are you i need to know if you're still alive and existing well
mxnt's Avatarmxnt
Bruh I'm on the winning TR team yet never participated what a missed opportunity Also just ate these really good but extremely spicy korean noodles in a competition with my sis and i didn't realize how weak I am at eating spicy foods. Tried not to give up but I did eventually and lost 😔
mxnt's Avatarmxnt

nice.

will prob open them all when I get to 100 lol

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page