PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Venion - S/A, Pairs, Summons, Boxes and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940

crumbet's Avatarcrumbet
id like to buy any shiny pawniard if possible, @panceon . what price would you ask for those?
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by crumbet

id like to buy any shiny pawniard if possible, @panceon . what price would you ask for those?
they are: 80kCredits/80Gold Poké/16zc, I'll setup the trade if you are still interested
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
crumbet's Avatarcrumbet
id like to pay in a mixed payment if possible! does 65 gold and 3 zc work for you?
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by crumbet

id like to pay in a mixed payment if possible! does 65 gold and 3 zc work for you?
yes that works. Thank you ^^
Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid

hey ink, i'd like some pairs!

wanted pair(s): Zoroark / Zoroark payment: 30000 CR anything else?: thanks a bunch!
they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields, egg labels, typeless field variants, and other CSS stuff typerace: ghost | score: 0 | next: dragon avatar by me | discord icon by Cubbychoo
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

hey ink, i'd like some pairs!

wanted pair(s): Zoroark / Zoroark payment: 30000 CR anything else?: thanks a bunch!
trade sent! thanks for coming by! :0)

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
tresh's Avatartresh
Hiya ink, I'd love to grab some items if you got the time to send the trades: 150 Dawn stones 140 Razor Fangs 95 Ice stones 105 Thunder stones Pricing them at 2k credits each, ice stones and thunder stones have been going for higher on the market so I'd be fine with bumping it up, especially with the number of trades involved. It should come out to 490 items, I'll drop you a 1000gp for em :)
Bunch of free mons >> https://pfq.link/~6PZ4 :)
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun

QUOTE originally posted by tresh

Hiya ink, I'd love to grab some items if you got the time to send the trades: 150 Dawn stones 140 Razor Fangs 95 Ice stones 105 Thunder stones Pricing them at 2k credits each, ice stones and thunder stones have been going for higher on the market so I'd be fine with bumping it up, especially with the number of trades involved. It should come out to 490 items, I'll drop you a 1000gp for em :)
that's alright with me! I'm headed off to work atm, so ill go ahead and start trickling over the trades! no rush on accepting them at all, thank you! :0)
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Hi Panceon, could I swap my 14 med. water gems for your 14 med. fire? ^^ I didn't see a form for you so I'm just asking lol

hey ink, i'd like some gems!

wanted gem(s): All your sm. psychics payment: If mixed payment is ok, I'd like to pay 1/3 in credits, 1/3 in Gp, and 1/3 in ZC. Respectively the amounts would be roughly 264k creds, 264 GP, and 53 ZC (I'm overpaying a bit since its an odd number) anything else?: It's ok to convert them into mediums if you need to for ease of trading. thanks a bunch!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

Hi Panceon, could I swap my 14 med. water gems for your 14 med. fire? ^^ I didn't see a form for you so I'm just asking lol thanks a bunch!
Sure thing sending the trades now ^^ and thank you
I just finished the Shinx hunt, the golett hunt will be my last custom hunt as I want to work on my own hunts. I will still accept sign up on hunts I'm currently working on, however I still won't be accepting Melan hunts as I don't stay on hunts very long.

Pages: 123··· 3637383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page