PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Venion - S/A, Pairs, Summons, Boxes and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 383940

hey ink, i'd like some pairs!

wanted pair(s): x x, y y, and z z payment: GP anything else?: I'm sorry but I'm not sure which pairs have rare genders, so I don't know the exact cost thanks a bunch!
🎃🕯️ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🕯️🎃
13/100
pfp by me
False-Prophet's AvatarFalse-Prophet
Icon credit to Gumshoe! Found from here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/282012/Chicken-s-F2U-Icons-Art-GIFs
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by False-Prophet

Hey @CherryPanda could I buy these pairs from your clan field for 100 gp? ~snip
You sure can I'll setup a trade ^^
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun

QUOTE originally posted by IridescentMoon

wanted pair(s): x x, y y, and z z payment: GP anything else?: I'm sorry but I'm not sure which pairs have rare genders, so I don't know the exact cost thanks a bunch!
that's no problem at all! you'll recieve the vampire gligar pair for free, while the other two will be 80gp/equiv total! would you still like them? :0)

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0

QUOTE originally posted by inkmonkun

QUOTE originally posted by IridescentMoon

that's no problem at all! you'll recieve the vampire gligar pair for free, while the other two will be 80gp/equiv total! would you still like them? :0)
Yes please! I’m available whenever to accept a trade for the payment

wanted pair(s): Venipede payment: 20 (or 25? One is lvl75)) gp anything else?: :) thanks a bunch!
• pep • she/they •
Score: 0
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun

QUOTE originally posted by ColoredGayngels

wanted pair(s): Venipede payment: 20 (or 25? One is lvl75)) gp anything else?: :) thanks a bunch!
itll cost 20gp regularly! itll be 25gp if you'd like me to level the one that's not level 75 to match the other! lmk what you'd like :0)
Lorne's AvatarLorne

hey ink, i'd like some summons!

wanted summon(s): Your four apprentice's epees payment: 20zc each (80 total) would you like to be placed onto the collector list? if so, what summon(s)?: No thanks! anything else?: thanks a bunch!
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon

QUOTE originally posted by inkmonkun

QUOTE originally posted by ColoredGayngels

-snip-
itll cost 20gp regularly! itll be 25gp if you'd like me to level the one that's not level 75 to match the other! lmk what you'd like :0)
Just the pair, I'll do the leveling on my own! Tysm
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Bump

Pages: 12345··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page