PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

End-of-year stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I hope you're enjoying (or will soon enjoy) whatever celebrations you have lined up for the end of the year! Here's a couple of things for you... From December 25th to 31st, the Dressing Room will be selling the usual Christmas-themed Costumes for ZC. As the art team have been incredibly busy with bringing Gen 5 sprite quality up, in addition to Hisui and Paldea as well, we unfortunately don't have any new costumes this year. However, we will see what can be done for next year. Thank you for your understanding! Furthermore there will be a ZC sale starting the moment I post this announcement, and lasting until the end of December 27th. Get your ZC with better bulk discounts! Outside of PFQ stuff, I will be hosting a major Pokkén Tournament DX event next year. PFQ's promotion of Nietplay League can be found here in the forums. Aside from the game itself, there will be opportunities to get a Synergy Stone, which can be used in the Dressing Room to get the alternate "Player 2" colours for the Pokkén cast. If you play Pokkén, I hope you'll be interested in taking part - it's open to players of all skill levels! And if you don't play, I hope the event will still be of interest to you, even if it's only for the free goodies :p Thank you all for continuing to play PFQ. I know this year hasn't been the best in terms of updates, and that's on me. I'm working to better myself so I can get past this roadblock and do better next year. As a matter of fact, I have been assembling an update package containing some long-awaited adjustments. I'll be announcing further details after Christmas, with the update expected to arrive on New Year's Day. Thank you again for your support, it means the world to me.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
Hope you enjoy the holidays Niet! You and the rest of the pfq staff!
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
Mushboi's AvatarMushboi
Happy Holidays! second post lessgoo
avatar by flyeahfy for my personal use buy my stuffs Feed:
Lv. 61 — 6,867 / 11,347
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterRock
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
CBC22's AvatarCBC22
I wish you, the rest of the staff, and everybody else Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! Dealing with a blizzard right now so the weather outside is frightful indeed. Anyways, can't wait for all the new stuff that awaits us all on this site in the upcoming year~!
PFP created by me.
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
happy Christmas Hope next year for all new Gen. 9 Pokemon ones
Amure's AvatarAmure
Happy Holidays to you, Niet, and the rest of the PFQ staff. Thank you for everything.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Happy Christmas! Coming up to my first year of pokefarm and if this is what it is like with limited updates well, roll on next year then cos it's been fab!!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Have a happy holiday season, Niet. You and the staff have made PFQ a fun place for me this year.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
VixenGhost's AvatarVixenGhost
HUGE thank you to the art team and ofc the rest of the staff for another succesull year on PFQ. The new Gen 5 sprites look absolutely amazing as well as the new Hisuian mons. The events and tourneys were fun and I made some new friends to chat and trade with. I raise a glass to you all and may 2023 be a fun and productive year!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Happy holidays everyone! And happy New Year! I can't wait to see all of the new pokemon from the Paldea region!
Pfp from Pfq

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page