PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Smeargle paint customization

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Hi!! I once previously suggested the idea to have the ability to change your smeargle's paint color, most likely through the juice of berries at the contest hall, but it has since been deleted. I'm here to put it back on the table. (If it can't be implemented, then that's all fine by me)
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
Bump?
DeathNOM's AvatarDeathNOM
This might be fun Realistically it'd probably work like kecleon where you have to pay 250gp to change it's color
1 Avatar by me :3 4 hours behind server time
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Support! This actually seems very interesting although the only downside I see is would it just be the tail paint or all of it?
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
The tail paint would be the only thing that would change! The green paw print on the back would also change, but you can't see the back of mons. Because of that, I'd say make the process much cheaper than Kecleon's.
I support this Maybe requires the highest quality of berries to suffice as most of the payment? Then can be 150gp instead of keckleons 250gp
anisocoria's Avataranisocoria
support! i think the berry idea is cute as well. i'm not sure about pricing but it'd be a cute/fun customization thing, and i agree with the point that it should be cheaper than kecleon - maybe requires less berries the rarer they are?
Bumping this up so it doesn't get deleted.
Bump
Half support and half unsupport. Kinda torn between the two. I have a feeling this would mean more art/work for the mods. But this would also be cool. This isn't swaying me either way.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page