PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cool Wonder Trade Finds

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

A few days ago I got this cute little guy. :D
Stnh's AvatarStnh
where is the trade tab on mobile
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
i've sent ont william on an adventure
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Cavitate's AvatarCavitate
Saw Greg today !
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Devastating Drake April'24 win | made by @Cherushii78
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Got this awesome friend Got this cute shiny too
Pfp from Pfq
So I just got this shiny 😁😁😁😁😁
I got an interesting fellow named "Outdoor Bath" and he came with a gummi???? Like what even? 😭😭😭😭
This albino!

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Bump
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
my first surprise special was january 2023; i got this gal: as a sneasel from user OpalScales; i was so new to the site it was the first shinydex registered, and i ended up messaging the user wondering if they released it by mistake lol, and they had to explain that "nah, ppl on this site like being nice" :> which was awesome to hear my other surprise wondertrades were a double psychic delta slowpoke and an albino bulbasaur, who i kissed on the head lovingly and sent to good homes
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page