PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cool Wonder Trade Finds

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 91011

Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Shrimpwave came like that and I love her. I don’t know what kind of name that is, but it’s been hers since 2018! And this starter from 2017. :)
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers

QUOTE originally posted by Eliyanah

I got this Mega just now! <3 What a nice surprise! I wonder if the name "Gorochu" is a reference to something though?
Gorochu was originally going to be an evolution to riachu in red and blue but there was no space. Then pichu came along ad smacked em in the face!
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This Albino Beedrill I got fourteen days ago as a Weedle! Name was chosen by me because of the colors. (Edited to change the code from panel to platform)
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
I have been naming shinies and albinos nice things and wonder trading them. One became a member of a 98% pair.
(please delete if not allowed) MISSING while learning how to use the trading system I accidentally traded my beloved shelter find, a mystiscortch named Perceive if someone has them please return, there is a reward (once I figure that out)
xelario's Avatarxelario

QUOTE originally posted by likeasharkbyte

(please delete if not allowed) MISSING while learning how to use the trading system I accidentally traded my beloved shelter find, a mystiscortch named Perceive if someone has them please return, there is a reward (once I figure that out)
If it was recent you should be able to look in your wonder trade history to see who it was traded to, then message that user. Or click on the pokemon in your history and see who owns it now
astralfrost's Avatarastralfrost
I just got this one :3 I was so surprised when I got it :3 edit - not that special but I just got z pokemon I wonder trade a bit ago.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Bump
Pfp from Pfq
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Bump
Silkmoff's AvatarSilkmoff
I was wonder trading in the hope of getting some pokemon I don't have in my dex yet or have had a hard time evolving, and I was surprised with this lovely lad!
Watmel Berry

Watmel Berry

Berry

(: 0)

A bounty of nature that is exceedingly sweet. The Berry is huge, with some discovered that exceed 50cm.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Green
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 60 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 50 — 1,226 / 7,766
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
🐛 Bug Enthusiast and Variant Breeder Looking for a specific variant but having trouble finding or breeding one? Check Silkmoff’s Variant Shop to see if we have it in stock! 🦋

Pages: 123456··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page