PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

E, as fortold (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 252627

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
so I downloaded funimation and started watching assassination classroom i love it it's amazing NAGISAAAAAAA KARMAAAAAAAA KURO-SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
shoutout to @kon tysm Lance ;u; I take my candies and eats in a corner
nanamou's Avatarnanamou

sumeru archonquest spoilersss

..... sumeru is amazing im at the festival time loop part and the concept of it all is so great! *dunyazard orwhatever too she was so sad and i loved the way they introduced nahida. the whole conclusion analysis gameplay thing was fun too. nilou's dance cutscene was sooooo pretty and the samara?? concpt is so creepy but really interesting. i also finally met alhaitham and dehya i so hapwee sumeru is truly for the lore enjoyers even though i skip like 99% of the dialogue it ws interesting enough to make me speedread it a little. and when you first get stuck is terrifying and the akasha beeps are also terrifying great job hoyo *claps* now give me yelan and ayaya and a nahida/klee rerun and we're good
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
...it took me three years to get to champion rank
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
such boost so effect many wow
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
hello new *subber! know who nahida is? no? she's from genshin impact and she's wise and yet she still says to take a dook-dook anyways welcome ...cwoisawnt
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I saw that chris hemsworth (thor's actor) documentary on disney with national geographic where he fasted for four days. man's got committment SHEEEEESH
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I have decided to fast today it is very hard such hungry so commitment
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I would like it noted how much i appreciate the bonus counter messages they're so in character i loves them- novan-chan's special bonus (?) message is actually mood haha eat credits math
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
so anyways i gave up and ate dinner fasting is not fun-

you know it, genshin garbage

today i farmed artifacts for ayaya and got entirely average-below average stuff -3- then i did one for yanfei and got this really good crit rate hat hat i couldn't level becuse i have no artifacts ;u; and i got a healing bonus deepwood circlet for yaoyao that i leveled to 17 then i gave myself a really good scare because my team's crit rate was like 9 6 7 10 and crit damage was like 20 31 11 14 and my energy recharge was like 15% and then i realised i was looking at artifacts not overall and i was like phewww my xiao is around 30 cri rate-120 crit damage is that ok considering i havent farmed enough qwq we don't taalk about mona being at 7.6 crit rate ok

sumeru archonquest spoilers

i also finished scara's boss fight! the cutscenes were all so sad :( i tried to record the scene with greater lord rudhavedka (i know thats not how you spell it bear with me) and lesser lord kusanali but my phone got no storage rip - so i deleted some genshin screen recordingd and duolingo screenshots. it was so beautiful ;u;
i also know how to count in japanese! when you're making this many typos you know it's tie to sleep lol ok bye

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page