PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

E, as fortold (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 252627

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
haha i found some old buttons i used to use both are made by me just safekeeping them here lol edit: the sprite in the first one was made by vio99 but the character belongs to me
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
level 40 sayu go boom level 32 diona go cry stuck on we will be *reunited nanamou cries in no inazuma literally every potential healer i have has ascension materials from inazuma even if i get raiden she'll be stuck at level 40 as well also why barbara have ascension materials from oceanid she- she's mondstadt's idol w h y l i y u e b o s s
nanamou's Avatarnanamou

genshin quest spoilers and brainrot

we will be reunited spoilers

i need to complete this to move on in the archon quest but theres a fight with about 5 hilichurls, 2 abyss mages and 1 ruin hunter that KILLS ME. Ive been grinding but my team (yanfei, faruzan, sayu/barbara, dendro traveler/xiangling) has a lot of characters whose ascension materials are hard to grind for qwq stuck at world level 3 whole team around lvl 50

chi of yore spoilers

THE FIGHTS. I looked at some guides and it said the ruin hunter at the end is lvl 25 but my world level is 3 so theyre LEVEL BAJILLION i need help someone please help meeeee
i'm too lazy to click and i dont have time to massclick on computer qwq marill im sorryyyyyy
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
i have a sleepover with friends coming up soon, yay! new years eve actually. its gonna be more of an over than a sleep actually
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
beat chi of yore and we will be reunited! freeze team always works bay bee anyways i need to sort out my oc soon but how do concept sketches when you can't draw fullbodies to save your life??? ;~;
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
hUh i forgot it was mcw... also the 17h advent messed me up i thought it said 17d. someone force me to sleep O.o i should be asleep but i can't :D hm noot day oh ya i ascended yanfei, kuki an sayu so thats great
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Happy late new year pfq! i didnt sleep at all during my sleepover so i will now isolate from society and sleep for a few hundred years heres to 14 years of pfq!
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
before i hibernate i read the update post and holy moly that's a ton of tr threads. was that because of the update or has it been like that for a while o.o
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I'M BACK FROM MY HIBERNATION strangely still tired. ah well anyway all 6 maril in my party can evolve and the notifications are getting to me however i wanna save them for wishforge and i'm too lazy to remove them from my party C: started school today california kickball is exhausting i also just realised if anyone i know irl sees this they'll know it's me immediately unsettling
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
waohhhhhhh ive been preoccupied with the 3.4 update i missed out on the codes thoqwq yaoyao is precious xiao/hu tao come home *cries in f2p*

Pages: 12345··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page