PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

E, as fortold (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 252627

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
HOLY ARCEUS 2 NEW SUBS??? HELLO!!! if you could just sign here i'd have the permissons to horibly annoy you at 1:00 am with a journal notif-
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
i kinda did a dumb. so ive had abt 5? journals on pfq rip and in all of them i would reserve too many or too little front page posts and then have to edit ones that werent... reserved... i made that mistake this time too DO I CARE? no im an expert at writing demon paragraphs and chunking too much into a post ahaha someone save me please c: also if u wanna be my fren pm me to chat, maybe we can talk a lil bit :D
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
istg i forgor how code i look to the guide to bbcode in my time of need ;w; also i did xiaos story quest and now i really want xiao. like even more. i dont think ill hit my guaranteed pity before the end of his banner qwq i should do hu taos story quest as well cus i unlocked it luckily theres all dat 3.4 lantern rite jazz n stuff so xiao come home ;u; anyone celebrate chinese new year? i do c:
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
did math and optimistically speaking ill be at 54 pity by the end of xiao banner qwq hopefully lantern rite saves me i wanna buy the premium battle pass so bad GeNsHiN bAtTlE pAsS oh and my friend has a fedora yeah that's it
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
my brother got qiqi from the standard banner at 16 PITY AND HES NOOB HE NO KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS i just want xiao ;u; just xiao that's it please please
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
so i kinda realised something saiki kusuo is charlie brown yare yare --> good grief charlie brown (•<) good grief
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
i'm sorry i hate hu tao now dont get me wrong i love herplaystyle and personality but the DOMAIN IN THE STORY QUEST IS JUST- I retried it 4 gah dang times because i was missing a blue orb then i looked at a walkthrough and im like oh my arceus its a freaking hidden pathway IM BLIND. I didnt see it and if there was a sound effect WASNT A GOOD TIME TO PLAY ON MUTE WAS IT I didnt even finish the domain like what i i want to scream thank you poor victims for putting up with my ranting
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
for those of you who celebrate it, happy chinese new year! i finally get to see my second cousins again; we haven't had a chinese new year gathering since before covid started. oh and happy lantern rite to genshin players!
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I read through the reviews a little bit and I realised that the reviews that seem most thought out are the 1 star ratings. most 5 star ones are like "this game is so fun omggggggggggggg hahahahahahhhhhh" and those writing the 1 stars do actually make some good points and i agree with them on some counts. don't get me wrong, pfq is still great but i get where they're coming from especially after reading through some old threads. let me just say it is likely this post might get deleted/i might get in trouble but just wanted to point this out. i also regret naming my review "cotton eevee's review" heck i dont even think i spelled eevee right qwq
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
finally have my bby yaoyao <3 day 1 of having her and shes already lvl 60 shed be at 70 but i ran out of xp books :'D same story with lvl 72 traveler now who to pick from lantern rite.... I might want xingqiu but then i hafta replace mona qwq

Pages: 123456··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page