PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adjustment to Bonus Counters

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by LeagueOfPotatoes

I mean, I'm fairly certain it's a coincidence that the update lined up with that suggestion. While I don't always agree with his reasoning, I also don't believe Niet would make a big site change on a whim like that.
Here is the thread where Niet replied and decided to implement the suggested change.

QUOTE originally posted by LeagueOfPotatoes

I also don't believe this is the right forum to talk about other issues with the game. I'm not defending the lack of communication or anything, but I also don't feel like bringing external matters into this thread is going to achieve anything other than riling people up. Have complaints, absolutely. This game depends on its community giving feedback. But like Professor Oak says: "There's a time and a place for everything, but not now."
This is the place to bring up the approved suggestions that have been overlooked because of this other suggestion that was nearly immediately implemented on a whim. All that I have written is directly related to the changes made and addressed in the first post of this thread.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 128
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,350,150
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,815,060
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Collectively, your objections have been duly noted. I will be gathering further data and may or may not adjust accordingly later. For now, this thread is closed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I know this thread is closed and all but this really needs a quick extra update, I apologise for the notification ping that I made it do to get this as much viewership as possible. The reason that this has taken a little while to be addressed by myself is because Niet and myself are both on holiday for Christmas time with our respective families (well, I am with my in-laws and Sei, but yeah). I wasn't in contact due to personal familial reasons. I just want to start by saying that the way that Niet handled responding to a user was unacceptable and we're going through the process of dealing with that. As you know, he is the Owner, so to have this coming from him is not okay, nor was some of the further commentary - this is why the Moderators have removed the issue-content, with no input from Niet other than his accepting of their ruling on this matter. I do want to state that the sentiment that a newer player to the website is unable to have any good suggestions, or that someone would be upset due to a newer players' suggestions being approved or implemented based on their longevity on the site alone, is unacceptable. This mentality, specifically - and nothing else - is what Niet was referring to when he made the inappropriate commentary about "Elitism". Any alternative understandings are incorrect. That said, I do wish to take this moment to actively acknowledge that the suggestions forum does need to be gone through / updated, any frustrations born of the lack of that being done are well-founded. Forewarning about this change should have been given, as was stated would be done in the past. It was not and this is also unacceptable. Staff were also not informed that this was going to be implemented and pushed out on the same day - communication was failed in this instance. All feedback is taken on-board and in to account when we move forward. User opinions are valued and we wouldn't be where we are without them - one individuals' responses and actions are not representative of the staff as a whole. This is us collectively saying that we disapprove of the handling of this situation and that is what we are removing, as we would with any other user. Niet is not being given any privileges to keep any problematic content up, nor is anyone else. We're treating him the same as we would anyone else.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page