PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zach's Free To Use Codes

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 22232425

astrobat's Avatarastrobat
gotcha! i’ll use the platform pokepanel code, thanks for the recommendation ^_^

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 16/4/1/754
teaspoonsoup's Avatarteaspoonsoup
hihi i'm using your typerace rotation code in my about me and journal c: <3
trade shop art shop credit
icon and resprite by me pkmnpanel code by Mirzam pixels from caterpie.crd.co
Clover Sweet

Clover Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A clover-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 22 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
Used your about me and typerace rotation codes, thank you so much!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
So in case anyone here hasn't heard, Niet has kindly updated the type of data that is stored for each pokemon variable in the shelter! This means that the shelter now loads nature data, and we can search for natures using CSS without it being a breach of the "one click must equal one interaction" rule! Mirzam's Quality of Life script has plans to incorporate an updated shelter search that sounds wonderful, but they are very busy and may not get to it for a while. In the meantime, I've whipped up something for my personal use that I thought I could share. This is not part of the QoL script and is used like any other Extra CSS site skin snippit.
It is suggested to use the Extra CSS section of your site skin to do this, as the "Css settings" section of QoL does not carry over browsers and can be deleted at random. Site skins cannot be deleted, and even if they break you will still have access to the code. First, you should know that there is now a number correlated with each nature. They are as follows:

Nature Numbers

Serious = 1 Lonely = 2 Adamant = 3 Naughty = 4 Brave = 5 Bold = 6 Hardy = 7 Impish = 8 Lax = 9 Relaxed = 10 Modest = 11 Mild = 12 Bashful = 13 Rash = 14 Quiet = 15 Calm = 16 Gentle = 17 Careful = 18 Docile = 19 Sassy = 20 Timid = 21 Hasty = 22 Jolly = 23 Naïve = 24 Quirky = 25
To highlight all Pokemon in the shelter with a specific nature, use the below code and replace the phrase "NatureNumber" with the number correlating to the nature you prefer.

Template

#shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="NatureNumber"] { background: red; padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; }
An example for the quiet nature would be as follows:

Example

#shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="15"] { background: red; padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; }
Note that the quotations around the number must stay in tact.
Now, we can actually do a bit more then this! We can select a specific nature and a specific Pokemon by utilizing the list of img codes that the Wiki Team has put togethter for us.

Template

#shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="NatureNumber"]>img[src*="PokemonImgCode" i] { background: red; padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; }
An example that would highlight all quiet bulbasaur in the shelter would be as follows:

Example

#shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="15"]>img[src*="1/g/g" i] { background: red; padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; }
* Please note that image codes select an exact image. This means that if a Pokemon has a visual gender variation, you will have to repeat this code for both genders. Now let's say you have more then one thing you want to look for. We can save some lines of code here and link selectors together. An example that would highlight all quiet bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander in the shelter would be as follows:

Example

#shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="15"]>img[src*="1/g/g" i], #shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="15"]>img[src*="5/l/t" i], #shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon[data-nature="15"]>img[src*="h/h/e" i] { background: red; padding: 2px; border-radius: 2px; }
* Note that the line before the { does not have a comma after it, but all those before it do.
That's all there is to it! You can change the CSS styling to be anything you want as well - you could make the background a different color, change it to be a circle, or use a box shadow instead of a backgruond. As always, when updating a site skin remember to clear your cache for the CSS to take effect. If you encounter errors, make sure to triple check your syntax: Are you missing any opening or closing brackets such as { or }? Are you missing any quotations ( " " ) around the ImgCodes or the NatureNumbers? Have you cleared your cache?

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
i realized we never actually did the "using [insert template here]", so i'm gonna do that
we use an adjusted version of the pmd textbox for our journal well likely be using the pagedoll signature once we have our collective pokesona drawn we use the type race order display in our journal as well and we use the discord site skin exclusively and have been for months
-drea
she they

The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
using your basic forum thread template for my joint art shop !!!
art in pfp is by me, character is by @wxnter_rain on tumblr
Saltyzebra69's AvatarSaltyzebra69
These are so cute! I'm using the "About Me" code with the wooper!!! I dont even need to customize it because I already love woopers so its perfect <3
metisi's Avatarmetisi
YO UR CODES R AWESOME! im using the about me and signature pagedoll ones rn :) figured id drop a comment!

METI 🌠 SHE/THEY

SHEZ! fan & delta collector in baltoy land - paused! (no melans... yet!) -5 server time
I HAVE NO COOL LINKS YET :(credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @character sprite of Shez: Sharpest Blades from Meet Some of the Heroes (feh website) Signature Pagedoll @take_oekaki on Twitter (art for Pokemon Project VOLTAGE)
TR SCORE: 0
dragontear's Avatardragontear
Love your codes !! I'll be using your about me code!
icon made by akaiiyo aquifer belongs to me
moe7's Avatarmoe7
hi! i'm using your tr code, it looks great

Pages: 123··· 22232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page