PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zach's Free To Use Codes

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Chaösity

Hey! I'm using your signature code but I hope it's okay that I removed 2 of the 3 links at the bottom since one went to something that doesn't exist anymore (or wouldn't load for me?) and the other two both went to your profile. So I just have the one link and labelled it "Coded By" that goes to your profile ^^
that’s fine! the background was just by me and the profile picture was specifically left blank so you could place the credit for YOUR forum profile picture in it

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Finally got around to using your signature code. Really nice, simple design.

He/They | GMT/BST

I broke a nokia phone once.
Iv Trade shop with the gangJournalBesties art❤︎

Credit

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cledanio Signature Pagedoll @ChimChimp <3 on Right Here Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on Deviantart
Tsukuyomii's AvatarTsukuyomii
Hiii~ ♥ I wanna try to use your "About me" code :3 working on it rn! Hopefully i dont mess up with all the codes.. haha xD I wish you a nice day ♥

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 15 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Cyadical's AvatarCyadical
Using your signature code! it's lovely :)
XAVIER ALLMYLINKS Autistic 2004 Male Video Editor & Artist Open For Roleplaying
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Heyo! I used your forum template in both my journal and shop! I'm also using your signature code when I finish editing it! <3

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 0
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
howdy! I whipped up a little recolor of one of your signature templates for my personal use, thanks for sharing :D

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 16/4/1/754
dekarios's Avatardekarios
using ur tr order display!!
Score: 0
check out my pwyw shop! icon: lesly-oh on tumblr
These are amazing! I'm going to use one for my about me
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
hiya! i decided to revamp my about me section and am using your wooper code and i love it :D however i ran into one problem - for mons with neutral natures instead of displaying just the peferred berry (since there's no preferred berry) the pokepanel instead displays all 5 berries, with the last one overflowing to the next line down and overlapping the happiness meter and nature text. i tried figuring out how to modify the code to either shrink the berries or only show one berry but couldn't really figure out how because im VERY new to bbcode do you know what changes i could make to the code that would prevent the berry buttons from overflowing or only displaying one berry for a neutral natured mon? thanks :)
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by switchaxe

hiya! i decided to revamp my about me section and am using your wooper code and i love it :D however i ran into one problem - for mons with neutral natures instead of displaying just the peferred berry (since there's no preferred berry) the pokepanel instead displays all 5 berries, with the last one overflowing to the next line down and overlapping the happiness meter and nature text. i tried figuring out how to modify the code to either shrink the berries or only show one berry but couldn't really figure out how because im VERY new to bbcode do you know what changes i could make to the code that would prevent the berry buttons from overflowing or only displaying one berry for a neutral natured mon? thanks :)
Hello! I've been semi aware of this issue for a while, it's just an older code that i didn't want to bother fixing xD It's a bit more of a complicated issue so i'll need to finagle with it for a bit or just completely change the code over to the one i've been using now, which is this one

Pages: 123··· 2122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page