PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shazi day is too often

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Peckish's AvatarPeckish
As the title says, I believe that Shazi bonus day happens too often (especially in comparison with others. What I am proposing is that we either increase the adoptions needed (to 250k) or Nerf the bonus to x1.5 to X2. I recommend increasing the adoptions needed. Positives: Reinvigorate the shelter pass market, increase the chance of finding what you want (as there will be less adoptions. Negatives: Less Adoptions Reason to Consider: There has not been a balance update to bonuses since 2018 and I believe one is needed. Edit: Count the days between each of the bonuses: Niet ~10 Garthic ~9 Uzumi ~8 Ravyne ~9 Dusky Peculiar ~10 Shazi ~6 Persephone ~14 Sei ~20 Shazi is clearly lower. I don't really want to say this either, but newbies are progressing too quickly thanks to early Shazi days and I have noticed a lot of bulb and hypermode users lately. However, I still want new players to use the shelter, but I don't want them having excessive adoptions from the shelter.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
149/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I don't see what you mean it happens "too often" it happens when we adopt a certain amount of Pokemon from the shelter, everyone of the bonuses happen when we reach a certain goal. Take the Sei bonus the goal is to hatch 3,777 shiny pokemon in order to get that bonus or if you take a look at the Niet bonus we need to make 75,000,000 interactions to get that bonus. Saying that we need to reinvigorate the shelter pass market to me isn't a valid reason because shelter passes are supposed to be more expensive the higher the shelter pass it goes from shelter pass C which is 6 shelter adopts that costs nothing because it's what you start with when you start the game all the way to the shelter * pass which is 127 adopts that costs 1,000zc the Shazi bonus happens when we reach a certain amount of Pokemon adopted from the shelter and with say the x1.9 bonus it gives you more adopts that people could use like people who are looking through the shelter for Pokemon/eggs so they can complete their dexes or eggs for shiny, albino, melan hunts. Edit: this can also be seen in the summary of rejected suggestions: The ability to adopt more Pokémon from the Shelter is what the superior Shelter Passes are for. Adding additional adoptions via purchase by credit or interactions would devalue the Shelter Passes, resulting in a drop in revenue for PFQ.
Pfp from Pfq
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
To clarify: the reason in the rejected summary is for adding shelter passes with even more adoptions. That's not what this suggestion is about, nor did the OP say or imply they want that added. In fact, they're going for the opposite so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, Scorpio Queen?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
unapproved Edit: I meant no support stop trying to make a already hard game harder
Avatar by flyeahfy for my personal use.
Lv. 100 — +3,428,671
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Mushboi's AvatarMushboi
I support, because the shelter adoptions are one of the reason new players progress through the game at high speeds. A shazi day could propel you two ranks forward when starting out, and as more and more experienced players exist, the shelter has more and more dexes for newbies, which will eventually cause early game to be extremely short. If we were to increase the adoptions needed, the bonus day will still have the same effect, so it would probably be better to nerf the effect and the time (after all, it is a bonus day; these aren't supposed to be a frequent thing) [insert appropriate ending]
avatar by flyeahfy for my personal use buy my stuffs Feed:
Lv. 61 — 5,351 / 11,347
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterRock
Happiness MAX
Serious nature

QUOTE originally posted by Mushboi

I support, because the shelter adoptions are one of the reason new players progress through the game at high speeds. A shazi day could propel you two ranks forward when starting out, and as more and more experienced players exist, the shelter has more and more dexes for newbies, which will eventually cause early game to be extremely short. If we were to increase the adoptions needed, the bonus day will still have the same effect, so it would probably be better to nerf the effect and the time (after all, it is a bonus day; these aren't supposed to be a frequent thing) [insert appropriate ending]
So are you saying that early game should be harder and there should be less experienced players? Sounds a little bit ironic if you ask me.... also, the bonus day appearing often has nothing to do with the adoption amout, it's just because everyone is adopting. If everyone started buying stuff with gp, or mass interacting, phersephone and garthic counters would also be common.
leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
No support I’m afraid. :-( Shazi days are maybe one of the most frequent bonus days (but aren’t Rayvne and Uzumi also pretty frequent?) but that is because there are a lot of melan hunters, like myself, who use the Shelter — some users can easily adopt up to hundreds of mons per day when in a hunt. I think the Shazi bonus is beneficial to newer players - I remember it being almost like a “preview” of what the next Shelter pass would be like, giving you an incentive to buy the next Shelter pass, hence being good for the PFQ economy. I do, however, understand the frustration when it seems like you can go through 2 Shazi days before even reaching a Sei day (^_^; I believe all the numbers are being monitored, so it may be possible in the future that they will change if there is indeed an imbalance between the bonuses?
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I said something that contradicted myself here I had a change of heart
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by D13

@trackmania_rules I feel like players progressing faster is rather a good thing
Yeah... Until they progress to fast, get bored of the game, and leave.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by D13

@trackmania_rules I feel like players progressing faster is rather a good thing
Yeah... Until they progress to fast, get bored of the game, and leave.
Hmmm, I rather think otherwise. If they progress fast, they will rather be happier that they can become a self proclaimed 'pro?' at the game, rather than them progressing slower, getting bored because they're always stuck in the 'beginners section', getting tired of the game and then leaving...

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page