PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar 2022!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As December approaches, we bring back a classic event. More freebies, more avatars, yay! Event Page Visit PFQ each day of December leading up to Christmas, and you can open doors to claim an Advent Token to spend in the attached prize shop. These are the same tokens as last year so if you have any left lying around gathering dust, you have a head start! Additionally, each door reveals an image that you are more than welcome to use as your forum avatar! This year we're continuing the theme of Mega Evolutions, so please look forward to them. The Shop will contain holiday accessories, some consumable items, all previous Christmas-themed Custom Sprites, and a brand new one... I hope this year has been more productive for you than it has been for me, but I have reasonably high hopes for 2023 being a better year for my mental health and my work progress. While "PFNew" may still be on the distant horizon, it is progressing no matter how slowly nor how many times I have to step back and tackle the problem from another angle. It is my hope that by the end of 2023 there will at least be something playable I can invite people to try out as "early access" or something. Stay tuned! In the meantime, I wish you all the best for whatever holidays you may celebrate. Personally I'll be spending most of December with my family! Thank you all so much for playing my game, it really means the world to me that you're all still here! 💖
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
This new custom sprite looks like it will be super cute, I can't wait to see it in sprite form! I love the artwork shown, looking forward to this years advent calender and it's nifty that advent tokens from last year carry over
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Cat2's AvatarCat2
omg, they are so cute, i cant wait to see it get added to pfq
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
So glad we get to use the previous Advent Tokens! I just realized they were in my inventory and thought that I had sold them.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Berkanna's AvatarBerkanna
Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family, Niet. I appreciate all that you do to keep Pokéfarm a fun and safe place for everyone.
Home of the Quirky Ark! Team Devastating Drake Score 0.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
can't wait for the event and I hope you have an amazing holiday with your family Niet! but what is PFNew?
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I can't wait for this! The new custom sprite looks like a hot coco sinastea
Pfp from Pfq
ooo cute new pokemonnn
Credits can be found in my journal = 0
auto-updating
Seiki's AvatarSeiki
PFNew? Oh please tell me we won't have to switch sites and start over again. I'm so close to finally finishing the dex
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
Yes! I have been looking forward to this event, good to get a confirmation that it will be here!

QUOTE originally posted by Scorpio Queen

I can't wait for this! The new custom sprite looks like a hot coco sinastea
I agree! Yay for my 377zc which should be enough to buy a custom sprite XD EDIT:200 of that ZC has gone out the window for christmas gifts haha. Should still have enough ZC for CS by the time Cele's Centre opens though :D
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page