PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 26

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's right, it's time for another pair of Fakemon to join our roster! Let's see what our art team have come up with this time...
The following changes will come into effect when Season 26 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday November 19th)
Season 26 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Fighting)
Desert Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Forest before Season 26 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Forest Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Ice Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 25 Exclusives has lowered. Season 24 Exclusives now use Ice Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 24 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 23 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Ice Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Fighting Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Forest Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Ice Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Ice Tokens up to Fighting Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Fighting Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
HélènOfTroy's AvatarHélènOfTroy
Can't wait to see what the new fakemon is!! Thanks to the art team for creating these!
Score: 0/2000
Badge by LycanKai!
Durin Collector!: 20696/25000
credit
shown in "About Me"
30aj89's Avatar30aj89
I can't wait!
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Super excited to see what the new eggs are :D
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Can't wait to see what's in store! ^^
profile pic photographed by me
KuromiChan's AvatarKuromiChan
the right side egg reminds me kunemon idk why xD
Loving the design of the yellowish egg, I wonder what they look like :D
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Maybe it's because I'm hungry right now but the egg on the left kind reminds me of a huge steamed dumpling.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Malle's AvatarMalle
I Cant wait
advent
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
I have two desert tokens and can't trade them up ;-;
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page